What's new

Reddit and Patreon Joining Forces

I don't know much about Paterson but I'm very familiar with reddit. However, having Reddit to merge with another PLATFORM will be huge advantage to reddit because they already have readers and teh mergers will definitely increase their visibility to the general people and to the other platform they are merging with as well.

Well Reddit is one of the biggest and most visited websites on the internet. The reason is that you can see virtually all the niches and group you can ever think of on the sites. So for them to Marge with another company shows that they do everything possible to increase their web based and control more audience. The Reddit owner is known for business acumen who always strife to achieve better user experience on his website.

This merger between these two companies will be a big boost to them it,
will boost their client or customer base, it will increase their advert rate, it will make them to be more popular and more capable in their various segment of influence. Reddit is one of the best site ever, for it to team with another company means it has seen a great potential in such a merger.

Don't really know much about pantheon but as a reddit user I would like to know more about the merger. What type of merger i s it and how would our privacy be handled by reddit as they go into this merger would the privacy policy change. On the other hand if the merger would help increase reddit popularity and functions then am cool with it as far as our online security and privacy are guaranteed. Bottom line I trust reddit to always look out for our interest as it is a user first oriented website so what they do would be in our interest.

that's pretty decent to be honest, especially that reddit is a pretty huge platform (forum) that everything can be found in due to its diversity in content

I love redit a lot as a discussion platform. It is a tool that allows you to get to many people within a particular niche. I do not know so much about patreon on the other hand.

I am not using reddit and I am not using pateron as well. Therefore, I do not know what this means for a content creator and marketer. I will have to red more on this topic

What's the usability of this patreon? This is the first time I'm hearing about this. How visible is it in terms of pulling traffic? Reddit has been established as a world leading system and a lot of questions are really insightful

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back