Reddit and Patreon Joining Forces

Nurudeen

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I don't know much about Paterson but I'm very familiar with reddit. However, having Reddit to merge with another PLATFORM will be huge advantage to reddit because they already have readers and teh mergers will definitely increase their visibility to the general people and to the other platform they are merging with as well.

cafediscussions
K

kayode10

Well Reddit is one of the biggest and most visited websites on the internet. The reason is that you can see virtually all the niches and group you can ever think of on the sites. So for them to Marge with another company shows that they do everything possible to increase their web based and control more audience. The Reddit owner is known for business acumen who always strife to achieve better user experience on his website.

Ralphjoe

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
This merger between these two companies will be a big boost to them it,
will boost their client or customer base, it will increase their advert rate, it will make them to be more popular and more capable in their various segment of influence. Reddit is one of the best site ever, for it to team with another company means it has seen a great potential in such a merger.

FunkE

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Don't really know much about pantheon but as a reddit user I would like to know more about the merger. What type of merger i s it and how would our privacy be handled by reddit as they go into this merger would the privacy policy change. On the other hand if the merger would help increase reddit popularity and functions then am cool with it as far as our online security and privacy are guaranteed. Bottom line I trust reddit to always look out for our interest as it is a user first oriented website so what they do would be in our interest.

Nomad

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Reddit is a social discussion board where users can discuss on any topic they want. It is a powerful community. patreon on the other hand is a monetization solution for content creators.

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
Verified Poster
BizNotes
that's pretty decent to be honest, especially that reddit is a pretty huge platform (forum) that everything can be found in due to its diversity in content

Setho

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I love redit a lot as a discussion platform. It is a tool that allows you to get to many people within a particular niche. I do not know so much about patreon on the other hand.

Justin

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I am not using reddit and I am not using pateron as well. Therefore, I do not know what this means for a content creator and marketer. I will have to red more on this topic

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock