What's new

Recommend other get paid to write platform aside BizDustry

Beermoney.gg was paying the same, until some spammers abused the forum and Vincent choose to lower the credits.
Beer forum has been around for a while. I don't know if they are still functional at the moment. They use to be very good with pay rate back then untill things really got ugly and south. I didn't know how they ended up

There are numerous paid tom post sites, you can just google it. However, a lot of paid to post site exist does not mean you can actually earn on these sites.
1 good sites that you can be able to get paid for your post and it's very consistent it's trendi and with this site you can be able to make at least $1 everyday.

The only one I'm working on now apart from bizdustry is cashtime forum. Though they're not as paying as bizdustry - I don't think anyone does. 😂 but I'm still working there because they pay for posting threads, I'm pushing it bit by bit

The only one I'm working on now apart from bizdustry is cashtime forum. Though they're not as paying as bizdustry - I don't think anyone does. 😂 but I'm still working there because they pay for posting threads, I'm pushing it bit by bit
It is nice that you have decided to settle for the two. Doing these two websites daily would make you earn at least $1.5 daily and it is some good cash in Naira.

Me i cannot reccommend any other get to pay site other than this platform because even this plan fot recoommended other platforms to me and i did not move an inch not because i did not trust where they directed me to but because i did not find the place easy for a leaner and was not willing to learn considering how well this platform was doing me.

Beer forum has been around for a while. I don't know if they are still functional at the moment. They use to be very good with pay rate back then untill things really got ugly and south. I didn't know how they ended up
BMF is still paying for sure , though my earnings there are not up to the mark , just around $5 per month , and Bizdustry almost pays me $15 per month. It's true admin there bans users for no reason sometimes.

BMF is still paying for sure , though my earnings there are not up to the mark , just around $5 per month , and Bizdustry almost pays me $15 per month. It's true admin there bans users for no reason sometimes.
This attitude by beermoneyforum admin makes it obvious that he's not honest and it's frustrating for those who get banned after requesting Payment.

There are quite some few forums that operate just like this one that you can definitely check out. You can check out cash time forum and trendri.

Cashtimeforum is a legitimate forum site. I've been on it from day one. It was paying well at the beginning. One could easily earn more than $1 a day back then. Admin have paid me all that I asked for just as in Bizdustry.

I fortunately, this 50 biznotes you were receiving from bizdustry back then was even more than what is obtainable currently on bizdustry. Because it is now 20 biznotes and no longer 50 biznotes as you were getting back then. But it's still all good though

Their is no 50 biznotes again. You'll earn from other options at bizdustry. Bizdustry has mocrojobs, like sign ups, surveys, and download options to earn more..

Though there are many site that pay but i will recommend cash time forum for but the pay is twice in a month on 14 and on 29 and the maximum is $3.5.

Almost all the get paid to write platform have come across give low bonus aside BizDustry. I'm looking for another platform that pays up to 50 points just like BizDustry
Actually, I have come across many forum sites similar to Bizdustry such as Trendri, Jiba, Tradebtc, Altcoinstalks, Forumcoin etc., but in my opinion the best is Bizdustry, there are even forum sites that use BizNotes as a payment platform.

Trendri can be a good alternate to Bizdustry. But they have high requirements for the word count in their posts. You will end up spending a lot of time to make little money.

They suggested Dimeforum to me ,saying that its remuneration is nearly equivalent to this.
I have seen a payment receipt here, but I haven't signed up so I can't provide you with any additional information. You can search for the relevant threads instead.

Beermoney.gg
Beermoneyforum.com
Dimeforum.com
Usaforum.com

They are good, legit and paying, try them out...
Well very good to inform us this kind of websites but I think no website can beat the Bizdustry's payment structure. Let me try it tomorrow if all of these are legit websites
Trendri can be a good alternate to Bizdustry. But they have high requirements for the word count in their posts. You will end up spending a lot of time to make little money.
Yes you are right and I know they are very much straight forward about their website. Owner of the website is strict and can't tolerate anything unwell there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back