What's new

Recommend any legit play game earn money app/site

If you want to make money playing games, try Axie Infinity. You can earn ASX tokens as well as Axie NFT by playing this game. You can continue holding the tokens for better profits or sell in the market for fiat cxurrency.
I am not a game enthusiast and I do not have the patience of playing games.
I would like to introduce the game to someone to see if she could make some money, but I will want to ask if it is a difficult game to play.

Apart from Axie infinity there are a lot of upcoming cryptocurrency projects you can consider. I want to invest on them and if they become successful I'll be able to play their games.

Hey there! I totally get the appeal of play game earn money apps/sites - who wouldn't want to make some extra cash while having fun? As for legitimate options, it's always important to do your research to avoid scams.
I recently came across an interesting article that talks about games that actually pay you real money. It might be worth checking out if you're still on the hunt for a legit app/site to try. Here's the link: https://joywallet.com/article/games-that-pay-real-money/
I hope you find it helpful, and good luck with your money-making endeavors!

Last edited:
Hey folks,
There are a lot of legit play games earn money apps/sites but the biggest problem faced by me and many others is that the levels are too hard/takes too much time to complete. Do you guys know any app/site that pays you for playing games one the basis of PLAYTIME? If that app/site only has level based rewarding system in my country, can I use VPN to change my location to a country where you get payed on the basis of playtime? If no, are there any other way?
If you try to play games on blingz and they have a lot of games like bitcoin pop and the rest, you will make money but the money will be too small. That was why I ran away from that website

Hey there! I totally get the appeal of play game earn money apps/sites - who wouldn't want to make some extra cash while having fun? As for legitimate options, it's always important to do your research to avoid scams.
Playing games online to earn money is good but just put it on mind that you are not going to earn a considerable amount of money, you need to work you ass off before you can earn a decent amount.

Sure thing! If you're on the lookout for legit apps or sites to play games and earn money, it's crucial to do your research. There are plenty of options out there, but it's important to be cautious and separate the genuine opportunities from the scams.

Also, if you're interested in learning how to make an extra 1000 a month through other means, you might want to explore various side hustles, online freelancing, or investing options. Diversifying your income sources can be a great way to reach your financial goals.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back