What's new

Recommend a paying survey website for a stay at home parents.

Ojonuyo

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Filling out surveys on a daily basis are enjoyable and serves as an easy way to make money. These paid survey are mostly populated by students and stay at home parents.

I can relate with the stress of bringing up a child as a stay at home parents. It is not an easy experience. Searching for jobs at such points in time, would not be welcomed. Actually, these parents might not have the ability to leave the home and work outside, but they do have spare time to fill out surveys and earn little money to keep up.

I normally recommend prizerebel survey for most start at home parents to engage in and win points. Recently it appears it is taking forever to reach the threshold for withdrawals.

What are you recommended survey for a stay at home parents to try out.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are several survey sites such as Survey time, Yougov and others mentioned already on this forum. However, I don't think answering surveys alone can bring in enough income for anyone not to talk of parents with responsibilities.

Filling out surveys on a daily basis are enjoyable and serves as an easy way to make money. These paid survey are mostly populated by students and stay at home parents.

I can relate with the stress of bringing up a child as a stay at home parents. It is not an easy experience. Searching for jobs at such points in time, would not be welcomed. Actually, these parents might not have the ability to leave the home and work outside, but they do have spare time to fill out surveys and earn little money to keep up.

I normally recommend prizerebel survey for most start at home parents to engage in and win points. Recently it appears it is taking forever to reach the threshold for withdrawals.

If you re move the challenge of demography I think Wanada is the best so far from my experience.

They have an arrry of surveys and their rates is not bad, but for a sit at home person, he/she must have to take survey from multiple sites, like offertoro, survey time, offerdaddy etc.

Currently surveys doesn't work for me, even the best paying surveys don't still work for me no matter how hard I try, it doesn't work. It depends on the home parent demographic, to settle a survey job. If it's a lower tier country it will be hard for the person to make any money through surveys. But if it's a top tier country then the chances are high to secure a survey job.

As a stay at home parent myself, and being from a third tier country too, I won't advise anyone to rely on surveys.

The surveys are just not directed at such countries, so one can stay up to six months without a single one.

PTC sites are a better alternative.

One of the easiest ways to get cash while staying at home is to make the most of paid survey sites, that pay you PayPal cash or Amazon gift cards for giving your opinion on various new products, the latest political developments, commercials, even academic research. These sites are all hungry to make sure they have an honest and representative slice of each country they are surveying, so they are often looking for new survey takers who are willing to work part-time to answer a few questions every day. These surveys are easy to take and can be done right from your couch or desk if you have an internet connection and a phone or laptop. Best of all, the extra income is yours to keep!

Most surveys take a lot of time and are unable to give us the money which is able to full fill our expenses and on base of surveys we can't earn as much that u don't need to ask parents for money

The surveys makes alot of students life easier. It gives a lot of people hopes, it saves life and improve the standard of living of students

there are a lot of them on the internet, I believe you can google list of paid legit survey sites and you'll get in touch with a handful of them. but the rewards of most of these sites are activity baSed and they don't give survey every time,, so the rewards is very. Low.

There are many survey sites but do you think money realize from survey sites can be able to take care of their responsibility. Because as far as I know about the survey ores, it is difficult if not impossible to make 5$ per day. Imagine for two grown parents

I would not advise anyone to expect to make a reasonable amount of money answering survey question because sometimes they made things really difficult for us in the sense that by the end of the day you will may be disqualified after spending 30 minute to answer some reasonable, I just feel 90% of them stop this

There are many surveys yeah, the issue is with getting paid. Most are just time consuming with next to nothing rewards. This makes them really tiring.

Lots of work at home schemes for people to participate from home depending on the region you belong, if you are within USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore, you can try survey sites like toluna, surveyon, surveyu, opinion outpost and many more. Also try forums like bizdustry, dimeforum, usastockforum etc

Staying all clued to taking surveys all day can be tiring. We all know surveys are not entirely interesting. They are passive in nature and the repeat of questions can add to their boring nature and yet you must gather all energy to answer them correctly. Hence I wouldnt say survey taking shold be the sole and only target for a stay at home person to earn an income .Its just an added point. Yet, sites like cointiply.prizerebel and yoursurvey are good places to start from.

There are different online survey you can engage in to make money online. The only issue with online survey is that most of them are restricted to a particular region especially tier one countries like USA, Germany, UK, Canada and France. However, if you want to know Different survey platforms to work on, these are some of them. Zap survey, Toluna, Eurekasurveys and cash camel.

If you are in Africa your chances of earning in surveys is limited. They collect all your information and waste all your time only to tell you that there is no survey available for you. Never before have I made anything from surveys.

I would like to do a survey work as well but it is not allowed in my country.
I don't know the reason why my country is excluded for this.
Survey time and survey questions and answers couple with filled survey would have been good for me.

There are lots of survey sites to engage in like prizerebel, mobrog, idle-empire, surveytime, etc, but the question is whether one can make any good amount of money from these sites, and its more hard if you are not from some preferred locations you might find it difficult to do any survey.

Well if you're from a top tier country i think you can actually rely on survey websites for an extra income because they're easier for you to qualify and they pay higher amount for people in top countries.
You can try Timebucks their Surveys pays about $0.5-$1 for about 2-15 minutes each. Another one is Gain.gg they pay good amount but only available for US

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back