What's new

Recommend a movie for me to watch

Out of the tons of movies being churned out on a daily basis recommending just one is not that easy. With that said, I'll recommend What A Girl Wants. It's a simple lifestyle movie to relax and enjoy the weekend.

I recently watched a very interesting movie known as Super Intelligence. The main actor there is Mellissa Mc'Carthy and I love her. The movie is about an AI (artificial intelligence) which went out of control and the tables turned, the AI was now in control of humanity and needed to make a choice on whether to destroy or save humanity.

You haven't specified the types of movie you might be interested on, if you need war and adventure I advise you to go for wolf warrior, the man with a gill,into the darkland, this are the one I can recommend for you in terms of action and adventure but I don't know the any dramatic movie because I'm not always interested in such.

I advice you watch '' A bridge too far '' a military. Film. Have forgotten the year.the TRANSPORTER series ,key protagonist : jason staham and ''everybody hate chris''.trust me you will find it interesting.

They are a lot of movies, but since no sex scene, it will be good if you stick to horror movies like the nun, artefacts, the ghost town. You can also check out movies like war movies.
You are very correct. There are a lot of movies that you can watch without sex scenes. I also love to watch movies. I am so much entertained watching movies. I like action movies. Find time to watch movies of Bruce Lee. You will really be amazed of his karate or Kung Fu skill or whatever they call it. Then you can watch movies of Jet Lee or Jackie Chan.

white chicks I'm not sure how many times I've seen this movie, but it never fails to make me laugh... endlessly. I also recommend santa clarita diet for netflix series the entire ensemble is hilarious in their own right. I wasn't expecting to enjoy this program because humor isn't typically my cup of tea, but I did. It was a breath of fresh air, and I'm on my fourth viewing of it.
Post automatically merged:

white chicks I'm not sure how many times I've seen this movie, but it never fails to make me laugh... endlessly. I also recommend santa clarita diet for netflix series the entire ensemble is hilarious in their own right. I wasn't expecting to enjoy this program because humor isn't typically my cup of tea, but I did. It was a breath of fresh air, and I'm on my fourth viewing of it.

well the movie i am currently watching is a Spanish TV series named LACASA DE PAPEL, in English meaning Money Heist. it is an interesting movie to watch as it picture stories of love, romance and breathtaking actions.

I recommend "A week away " or "magic camp" these are good interesting movies I think you should watch you might end up liking it

I will recommend to you the movie kind heart, funny you said you don't want a movie with sex sence. I wonder why? Is sex a sin or is it that you are underage because movie with sex sence are the best movie to watch.

I suggest you watch Ra one or black fighters it is very interesting you will love it the actors and actresses really played a good role

There are so many good movie I would like to recommend you to watch but first start with prison break,money heist and maybe selina tested because it is an example of the consequence of being involved in negative acts

Well I recommend no time to die,red notice,army of theives,the last showman, resort to love,feel the beat,step sister's,the half of it,love Simon,see.There are so many interesting movies so you need to watch out for the one you would like

There are alot of movies you could watch like squid game, money heist, inception, the princess switched 3, sweetheart, cinderella(2021)

I would recommend, if you are a movie marathoner,
Harry Potter from 1-7
Avengers Saga
Lord of the Rings Saga
Avatar by James Cameron(This is my all time favorite) 😊
Oceans 8
Taken 1-3 starring Liam Neeson
The Commuter, also Liam Neeson
Hacksaw Ridge
12 Strong
Transporter 1-3 added the Refueled
In the heart of the sea
...and many more. 😅
I heard there was going to be a part two of the Avatar James Cameron, but till now have yet to see anything like that, how true is this please?

it depends on the genres that interest you the most.my kind of movie may not be your own kind.so you need to state the genre that interest you more.non-the-less,I would recommend squid game, vampire diaries and avatar (cartoon).enjoy

The movie I will recommend you is called interstellar, a great magical journey to space of a nice group of people who are flying to nowhere in order to save earth. And its music? One of the best musics I've ever heard without a doubt!! Sometines I was listening to it for hours until I finally slept. In my opinion it is one of the best new movies of this generation and if you are a space lover you would fall in love with this movie!. So take care and enjoy!.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back