Recommend a good phone to buy

Peppul

Peppul
1000 Posts Club
Jan 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Please can some one here help me out with a smartphone recommendation, I'm looking to buy one for myself as a birthday gift because my birthday is coming up soon.
Please note. state specs like memory, processor, battery and others. mostly good battery life, with the latest operating system and snapdragon preferable for the processor.
price range should be from $195 to $235.
Your opinion would be appreciated thanks in advance.

Please can some one here help me out with a smartphone recommendation, I'm looking to buy one for myself as a birthday gift because my birthday is coming up soon.
Please note. state specs like memory, processor, battery and others. mostly good battery life, with the latest operating system and snapdragon preferable for the processor.
I will recommend a ni e techno phone based on the price range you gave above.

You can purchase Techno Spark 4 or other series of above the grade of Spark 4 with that amount and trust me you will get value for your money.

It is 4G compliant and has 4gb processing power, Android version higher than 8 and sharp cameras for bright picture, ROM is 32gb expansible to 128gb.

Buy it and thank me later.

Generally I don't think most Tecno phones comes with a snapdragon processor and most of their product are not in the competitive market. I need a product that will last and at the same time powerful enough to run most of my daily task online as a marketer because most of my clients are basically online and my present phone is kinda lagging alot.

If you are looking for a good phone with great memory, ram and awesome camera then I would advise you to go for the Redmi note 9 Pro, it has everything you would be needing in a phone, the battery is very powerful 5000mah with a powerful snapdragon 720G processor.

There are good reviews to read about for each phone and for the cost then look at the Samsung A20 or the A21s FOr the price it offers a good amount of tech and hardware. Sim free. Cheaper than the Redmi note 9 Pro. I mean doesn't have the balls and nuts but then end of the day you have to think what you be using it for. I mean paying double for something that you not going to use all options.

What are other good smartphones for around £150 worth?

If you want an affordable snapdragon smartphone, your best bet will be the redmi series. From redmi note 7 pro and above,you'll get a top quality device at a cheap price. It's build quality and resell rate is also high. Aside that,you can also buy old flagship phones like Samsung galaxy s8+,LG g7,v30 and above,Huawei p20,Google pixel 2xl and others.

i'll recoment you Huawei or vivo phone becouse i am parsonally using these phones they are good in features and also they are cheap you can get a phone of 4Gb ram ram and 64 GB memory in your given budget. and also their bettry timing is very long even 5000 to 6000 mah. you can use about 2 to 3 days after once charging.

Have heard about the redmi and also read reviews about the phone although have not experience using the phone but according to review it's a great phone, and someone else recommended an hauwei phone too, I saw some of their products and it looks good but I hear they don't work with google again. Will you prefer I go for the redmi note 9 pro or the hauwei.
If you are looking for a good phone with great memory, ram and awesome camera then I would advise you to go for the Redmi note 9 Pro, it has everything you would be needing in a phone, the battery is very powerful 5000mah with a powerful snapdragon 720G processor.

I would advise you to go for tecno Spark 5 pro. The phone is within that price range. It's 4g complaint, it has a good camera both front and back. It's 8 megapixel at the front while the rear camera is 16 megapixel. The quality of the picture produced is very sharp. It comes with 3 gig ram and 64 gig internal storage which gives you chance to store my files on phone. The battery on the phone is superb at 5000 mAh.

If you are looking for a good phone to buy, I would recommend you should go to Redmi note 9 pro, it has everything you need in a phone, I will advise you should go to that one the memory ram is awesome.

Asking for what phone to buy doesn't make so much sense if you ask me because there is a little information. You should give better information to help us help you with suggestions because there are so many technologies in the world now. It could be Apple or Android device which you prefer, and you should also give us a budget to recommend between.

I will always recommend apple products without fail because I have used them and they have proven to be one of the best products. I you are looking at Android phones in terms of quality I think Samsung is a good product but my problem with them is that their screens and very expensive

I would recommand you to take any of Techno's mobiles like Techno Spark 4 and also Techno Camon 15. Their battery timing is very good, it lasts a long time and its processing system is also very strong. And its battery timing result is very good and the timing on its battery is very great and this mobile is very powerful, I must use it once.

Well it depends on the country you come from if you are from Nigeria then I think you should go for itel p36 I think the phone is very good and extremely affordable for you it has also a very large battery capacity

What are your main requirements? Do you like mobile games? In my opinion samsung is a good choice. The new models have increased RAM and a powerful processor

It basically depends on what you want to use the phone for. Many brands and models are known for their peculiarities, camera, internet speed, designs etc. But in all, I love Samsung generally

Concerning recommending a good phone to buy. Well, I believe people have a kind of phone brand they prefer to buy compared to other brands, like me, I like Samsung brands to other brands of phone, so if you want to buy a phone I will tell you to get a Samsung phone probably one of their A series or S series and if you don't like, the redmi 9 pro isn't a bad one too, the phone features is nice and satisfactory

Actually I'm not so conversant with many phone brands because I don't use much. When it comes to very strong phone within the category of that money range, I'll suggest you look for a techno or xiomi brand.

if that is the amount of money you have then I advise you to go for either a Nokia phone or Samsung because they are the best performing phone brand in the world you need to check the type of phone for that amount of money and buy and you will enjoy it for a very long time.i always try as much as possible to avoid other phone Brand and concentrate on Nokia and Samsung except I don't have enough money.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back