What's new

Recommend a good phone to buy

I'm not sure about your local market but if you want quality phone with proven record than you can go for Samsung Galaxy A11 or Motorola Moto G6 Plus if you are not choosy about look,

price range should be from $195 to $235.
In this range of price there would be a Samsung J8. My husband owns one and he is going well after almost 3 years of use. It has 64 GIGA ROM and 3 or 4 GIGA RAM. Good camera to take photos. I would better advise a Xiaomi redme note 9 pro or note 10, as it presents higher features, but I suppose the price is higher than 235 dollars. But if you can wait November Black Friday, maybe the price will reduce to the range you can buy.

Last edited:
Im recommending a good phone for you to buy for yourself, I will need to know your budget as regards to buying a phone then I can recommend one within your budget range

Actually, there are so many phones these days with some wonderful specs and they all serve different purposes to different individuals. So I believe the purpose of wanting to buy a phone will go a long way to help one choose a phone. Presently, i am using Techno camon and it has been working well for me so far. You can go for any of the listed ones above or do more research. That is my opinion.

Please can some one here help me out with a smartphone recommendation, I'm looking to buy one for myself as a birthday gift because my birthday is coming up soon.
Please note. state specs like memory, processor, battery and others. mostly good battery life, with the latest operating system and snapdragon preferable for the processor.
price range should be from $195 to $235.
Your opinion would be appreciated thanks in advance.
I think that a good phone to purchase will actually be one of the new Huawei y7p phones. This typically has around 3,000 milliampere hour battery and the memories around 4 GB with a camera of 48 megapixels.

So many factors you have to consider before purchasing you phone. What is your budget? Which operating system will you prefer (iOS or android) If you are the type that like real-time game it's better you get a phone with a good processor. The Redmi Note 9 is not bad.
You Preference will determine your choice of phone.

It depends on your budget and what you're looking for in a phone i.e the functions. I would suggest redmi and Huawei if your budget is within 300 dollars

Although I am not using a Samsung phone to be honest with you the next time I am buying a phone I will be going for any Samsung phone that will be able to suit my budget because I understand Samsung phone is one of the trusted phone I know

It is either you go for Tecno or Infinix Products, those two products are reliable and you will easily get their parts in case they develop any fault. However if not very compulsory, don't go near iPhone products, especially if you are into online business relating to crypto and you are not having a stable electricity in your environment.

I prefer Samsung phone because of the size and the way it function but I don't like iPhone because it consume a lot of data and I don't think it uses xender as well so I still prefer Samsung to all other phones

I know of a lot of good gadgets and how durable it can be based on the handler or owner of the gadget. Phones with good and a bigger memory and a durable battery with other nice features. Mostly android and Apple phones if only one can afford it.

Go for a Redmi phone or Oppo. The new product are really convincing with thee new features. The battery life and ram for games is really cool

Realme is doing good in our country. One of my friend uses Redme but always ge has some issues regarding the phone. Other than Realme , I recommend Motarola phone which is best for students and young professionals because of its faster processing speed.

It depends on the amount of money you have at your disposal but then I'll advise you get Samsung,the latest version is out and it's more reliable and it is strong too, it doesn't break easily

It depends on the main reason you want to get the phone. If it's because of camera then i would advice u get an iPhone or a Samsung but if it's for general performance then get an oppo or a redmi phone.

I would recommend Samsung A20 or A30. They are very nice and quality phones. It has a 4gb gram and 64g internal storage. Powerful processor, the picture quality is super and battery life is good.

I have always used three product of phones since I come up of age and the first one is Motorola blade, the second is Sony Ericsson and the last one is Samsung I can guarantee Sony Ericsson and Samsung product ,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back