Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
We’ve been offline for four hours. We’re now back online, thanks to the help of our web host.

What Happened?
Our website was hit by a denial of service attack, coming from various IP Addresses, as seen in the screenshots below. Over 20g of bandwidth was transferred to our server, causing the server to overload.

What did we do?
@Joshua Farrell was blocking the IP’s manually but this wasn’t working correctly due to the large scale of the attack. I then switched our name servers over to cloud flare, configured our firewall, and spoke to the live Cyber Crime Team on Actionfraud who helped us to mitigate the attack.

What happens next?
The police are investigating some of the IP’s I provided to them and will look for a prosecution with the information we have on file on our server records.

3AF3243E-5042-4881-AC2F-ADA3E1769748.png BCECEF5B-B6B6-4C1E-9DCA-2C6054502B57.png FCC82180-EC2D-4950-A7D5-2D3F7B8E6016.png

Yes I really observe the effect yesterday, at first I thought it was my browser but when I logged in this morning it works. And now you have clearly made me understand now that it was not from my browser. Congrtat to the @BZ. TEAM for the quick fix up.

I was worried last night that I could not have access to this site. Glad it has been resolved and the site is safe. Weldone to bizdustry team.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back