Reasons Why Cardano didn't fall much during the bearish period

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Cardano is the fifth coin by market Capitalization and the fourth of the stable coin Tether is removed. .

If you have been a true follower of Cardano , you will understand that Cardano has been able to maintain 1$ price value throughout the bearish period against coins like Ripple that dropped up 70 cents. Questions have been asked as to why this happened and the possible solutions includes ;

1. The Staking platform of Cardano :
Cardano offered it's users an opportunity to stake their coins and receive passive reward . Research carried out on the network showed that about 30% of the circulating supply of Cardano has been staked . This indeed contributed to the reason why it didn't drop below $1 as the present circulating supply is lower than the total circulating supply. This made it difficult for investors to sell their fund during the dip as they have to wait for the staking period to be over before they unstake their tokens.

2. The large Community Support. Charles Hoshkinson founder of Cardano has endeavored to carry the community members along through his tweets and YouTube videos ,thus giving them the confidence they need in the project.

If I should give you a financial advise base on my experience , I will encourage you to invest in these amazing cryptos ; bitcoin , ethereum , Cardano , Polkadot and Matic. They all have use cases that will make them survive in the cryptocurrency market.

Last edited:
I also noticed that Cardano's ADA was somewhat stable during the bearish run, The price did not drop below $1.18. Since cardano was one of the few currencies that was performing well, I started investing in cardano.

Cardano is the fifth coin by market Capitalization and the fourth of the stable coin Tether is removed. .

If you have been a true follower of Cardano , you will understand that Cardano has been able to maintain 1$ price value throughout the bearish period against coins like Ripple that dropped up 70 cents. Questions have been asked as to why this happened and the possible solutions includes ;

Cardano offered it's users an opportunity to stake their coins and receive passive reward . Research carried out on the network showed that about 30% of the circulating supply of Cardano has been staked . This indeed contributed to the reason why it didn't drop below $1 as the present circulating supply is lower than the total circulating supply. This made it difficult for investors to sell their fund during the dip as they have to wait for the staking period to be over before they unstake their tokens.

2. The large Community Support. Charles Hoshkinson founder of Cardano has endeavored to carry the community members along through his tweets and YouTube videos ,thus giving them the confidence they need in the project.

If I should give you a financial advise base on my experience , I will encourage you to invest in these amazing cryptos ; bitcoin , ethereum , Cardano , Polkadot and Matic. They all have use cases that will make them survive in the cryptocurrency market.
Thank you for this information... Have been skeptical on cardano for some while now, on if I can buy and hold for longer term due to the fact that ada may not reach $100.

Some times the best coin to invest on is always low valued coin. It is the best when ever it coins to low valued cryptocurrency. Just invest on it and hold it on for a long. You need to have patience no matter what the market looks like. Just hold your coin

With your information right now it clearly shows that ADA is a good coin to invest into in the crypto currency exchange Business because it will definitely rally higher than the others during the bull market.

I noticed that Ada was also almost very stable during the pandemic and I am so glad to realise that this was the reason for this good run. I also noticed matic too.

I have come to realize now that the management of a coin determines how far the coin is going to go too looking at how coins with good management like cardano, ripple are doing well.

Thanks so much for your very valuable information about Cardano here. I have also monitored the price of Cardano in binance and coinmarket cap that it didn't go below the price of one dollar. It made me believe that this coin can be trusted.

This already signifies that cardano is a good coin to invest to in the crypto Business. Another major advantage is that the coin is still very much undervalued at the moment

Cardano is indeed a great project and although I paid less attention to it during the bear markets. It would have been a great one to invest in at the time.

Yeah I noticed that too because when the market was really on a bearish run it was really finding it hard to drop to less than a dollar , the developers are doing a great job in promoting the coin

Yeah I noticed that too because when the market was really on a bearish run it was really finding it hard to drop to less than a dollar , the developers are doing a great job in promoting the coin
That is the good thing about this coin Cardano. When the bearish period came it did not really moved the price down to like fifty percent. Unlike bitcoin recently dropped to fifty percent. It was already above $60,000 level and then it when down to $30,000 level.

Even now Cardano is ranked 3rd on Coinmarketcap, some of the reasons why Cardano didn't fall much during the bearish period is that in June a Cardano smart contract was tested and will go live on chain in mid-September, Lots of new Cardano investors.

At least one thing I find common in all of the coins you have advised to invest in is that they all have use cases. They are purpose driven coins. They might have a tendency to become worth it in the nearest Future in my estimation

At least one thing I find common in all of the coins you have advised to invest in is that they all have use cases. They are purpose driven coins. They might have a tendency to become worth it in the nearest Future in my estimation
Honestly, the moment a coin has huge case just try to invest in it and be very patient with your investment, no doubt you will.make profit from the investment.

That is the good thing about this coin Cardano. When the bearish period came it did not really moved the price down to like fifty percent. Unlike bitcoin recently dropped to fifty percent. It was already above $60,000 level and then it when down to $30,000 level.
Yeah I noticed same thing too ,the coin seems to be a very strong contender to Bitcoin and ethereum in the future , with the kind of strong community it's building

Someone sent me a voice note about Cardano some days ago. The coin is very promising and he says I should invest in it. According to him, the coin is closing in on $3, and by the end of next month, it will be more.

Currently, Cardano is at number 3 in terms of market cap rank after Bitcoin and Ethereum. Cardano is priced at $2.80. I invested on few ADA when the price was $1.38.

This cryptocurrency coin has seen a massive increase in it prices and recently it has also moved to the smart contract system which has helped the price increase even further as well. Also institutions are starting to invest in this coin as well.

I have started hearing about this cardano token/coin for some time now here on bizdustry. I am guessing it's not that common in most crypto exchange plathfroms. Where can I find it to invest?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back