What's new

Really short videos for shorts and reels on social media a good idea?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Should you make really short videos for your shorts or reels? I know you can make like a 1 min video on Instagram and like 3 on TikTok. But I hear even shorter is better. Like 5-10 seconds or so. I think it's better for engagement. What do you think?

Shorter videos may sound like fun but researchers have noted that children are not able to focus when the videos are longer and they lack concentration.

Personally, I believe that what matters is making a video that's actually able to pass a message in a complete form. You can't make an incomplete video because you wanted it to be short. My videos on TikTok are usually around 2 minutes or at least 1 minute. I don't like rushing myself in video contents.

I think the topic determines the length of your video, even when you are creating a short video. If you are sharing one liner quote 5 seconds video could be good, however, if you are giving tips on how to make a cake, you need 60 seconds to share your knowledge.

Exactly! I don't understand why some people will make videos that are too short. There's no way they can be able to add anything that's meaningful in the video contents.

The only kind of video contents that doesn't need to be long is one where there's no audio. I've seen a guy who creates video contents without saying a word.

I think that there is something really fancy about those short videos. They are beautiful to watch and I think they catch people's attention better. People just want to scroll and go so it gets boring with a longer videos

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back