What's new

Realistic returns for any investment.

What is the realistic returns do you target at the end of the year.Most people have huge targets but end up not attaining it.So what do you see as the favourable percentage yearly return for any investment you have or you have done before.
At the end of my business year, i usually target more than fifty percent return on investment.
Some years i have had a little over my target, perhaps because i did not run more expenses or losses.
It is true that most people have huge targets that are unachievable and unrealistic.

After getting my fingers burnt in trying to achieve my investment aim and grow my wealth via a means of ventures, I've come to take it that a returns of 20-30% returns on my investment is very okay.
Even though it's still high considering what companies can offer

Though when it comes to the issue of investment,there should be clear cut goals and objectives to be attained and it must be realistic goals,else everything will just be a wishful thinking and projections,50% is not bad.

A return on investment of 300% is not terrible at the end of the year.
If I were to adhere to industry standards, it would be 20% or less, but even if it is more secure, it is too little for me.

What is the realistic returns do you target at the end of the year.Most people have huge targets but end up not attaining it.So what do you see as the favourable percentage yearly return for any investment you have or you have done before.
If you set a clear and achievable goal, you should be able to achieve a good return, but if you do not establish targets, you will not be able to obtain a decent return on whatever investment you make. With that being said, the actual profit on any investment should completely depend on the target you have set

After getting my fingers burnt in trying to achieve my investment aim and grow my wealth via a means of ventures, I've come to take it that a returns of 20-30% returns on my investment is very okay.
Even though it's still high considering what companies can offer
I think 20% to 30% is reasonable if you are investing in thousands of dollars. If you have just 50 to 100 dollars, that like 20 dollars more. It's understandable why small investors go for riskier ventures and why some even fall prey to scams.

If you have a good experience on how to trade,you can earn a good amount of money, it doesn't really matter if you have a $10 account, all you need is to have the right knowledge.

Honestly, I am not aware of any kind of investment that offers huge returns in a really short period of time. I have invested in many hyips in the past and I was scammed miserably.

It's depends on what I'm investing. Cryptocurrency can generate me over 500 Percent but this will depends on other factors too. Like the Time I am investing and the coin. However real estate investment may not generate Such due to its own nature

Honestly, I am not aware of any kind of investment that offers huge returns in a really short period of time. I have invested in many hyips in the past and I was scammed miserably.
Investments that promise high returns within a short time always turn out to be scams. If you have experienced them, you just know that their promises are too good to be true. So you avoid them and go for more realistic returns.

The returns on any investment can vary widely and depend on a number of factors, including the type of investment, the current market conditions, and the individual investor's risk tolerance. Historically, stocks have had higher returns than bonds or cash over the long-term, but they also come with higher volatility and risk. Real estate and private equity can also offer higher returns, but they also come with higher risk and less liquidity. It's important to consult with a financial advisor and consider your personal financial situation before making any investment decisions.

The returns on any investment can vary widely and depend on a number of factors, including the type of investment, the current market conditions, and the individual investor's risk tolerance. Historically, stocks have had higher returns than bonds or cash over the long-term, but they also come with higher volatility and risk. Real estate and private equity can also offer higher returns, but they also come with higher risk and less liquidity. It's important to consult with a financial advisor and consider your personal financial situation before making any investment decisions.
This is very true. Especially when you are investing with large amounts of money into high risk investments. You need an expert financial advisor to guide you. They will tell you if that move is wrong or right. Or how to invest in more safe methods.

Most of the time , the target we focus on our business or investment does not turn to work at the end of the year mainly because its unrealistic and too much , so i normally target what I think I can make .

All actions taken on investment are risks. And until you are able to receive your returns before you can say your plan is realistic. No investment is guaranteed. Anything unfortunate can happen unexpectedly. Therefore, it is one to plan and another thing to become realizable. Until when your program expire and you successfully receive your returns then you can now say your plan is realistic.

Sadly, not all investments result in a return. Some of the times it fails and you lose your investment, but if you can capitalize on your investment, and grow it, you'll do just fine.

You will need to continually invest to keep your business alive, but once you get into that groove of running things, it'll start to settle down and money will flow easier.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back