What's new

Real estate

You see dear @Sariana23 , and I am very sorry to have to say it. :cry: :cry: But now my mother says she absolutely doesn't want to sell that house.
But unfortunately I guarantee you that in a short time, we in our family will find us messed up in serious aconomic problems! So, surely with immense regret on her part, but the sale of that house will be something more than necessary!
When this happens, you will surely realize the importance of selling the property, and you will give in to it. It is only a matter of time before he lets his guard down, just be patient.

You have said something key to the real estate business "patience" as this is usually medium and long term, depending on what you want. If we refer to the investment, this is necessary to work as a landlord, otherwise you can start as a real estate agent.

Very good @alberello75 , let's hope you get in a short time, that your mother changes her mind and you achieve what you want so much, to get out of paying taxes!
Real state business is a very lucrative business that one should venture into if he or she has a lot of capital the only problem about real estate is the amount of capital that is required.

Real state business is a very lucrative business that one should venture into if he or she has a lot of capital the only problem about real estate is the amount of capital that is required.
Capital is necessary if you want to invest, but you can still make money as a real estate agent without any investment, just your time and knowledge. You must have the seller and arrive at the stipulated price and on top of that there will be a commission which will be your profit for getting the buyer.

When this happens, you will surely realize the importance of selling the property, and you will give in to it. It is only a matter of time before he lets his guard down, just be patient.
Indeed, in the meantime I begin by telling you that, in all likelihood, neither this year, she will go to that house. And this would already be the sixth consecutive year lost and wasted!

Real estate is the main deal and it gets better with time after building trust and reputation.But it can be really frustrating getting your first client.Internet has made it alot easier as one can get to buyers.
Persistence does it

Real estate is the main deal and it gets better with time after building trust and reputation.But it can be really frustrating getting your first client.Internet has made it alot easier as one can get to buyers.
Persistence does it
It is indeed a great business, and as you rightly describe, trust and reputation are of utmost importance in this business, because that is what will allow you to generate profits. It may be a little difficult to get the first clients, but it will be temporary, if you perform well as an agent.

In the real estate world we have several ways to obtain profits, many think that you must have large capital to invest, but they forget that they can start as real estate agents without any type of investment and begin to earn, exercising their functions as intermediaries between the seller and The buyer. What do you think about it?
You are very right in saying that in the real estate business we can have several ways to obtain profits and a lot of money. Many think that we should have large capital in order to invest. It is true that we can start as real estate agents that we can earn through commissions. As agents we do not need large investments.

You are very right in saying that in the real estate business we can have several ways to obtain profits and a lot of money. Many think that we should have large capital in order to invest. It is true that we can start as real estate agents that we can earn through commissions. As agents we do not need large investments.
It is even what I have in mind, motivated by lack of capital and with a little experience, I think this can be a good income option. The real estate agent receives a percentage of the cost of the property, he/she just needs to have knowledge, skills and build a good reputation.

I don't think you are absolutely correct my friend. To be able to see anything tangible in the business of real estate, you need to have tangible Capital.

I don't think you are absolutely correct my friend. To be able to see anything tangible in the business of real estate, you need to have tangible Capital.
I think when you refer to having capital to obtain something tangible you are referring to investing in real estate. But as a real estate agent this is not necessary since you are only in charge of being an intermediary.

It depends, there are some people who buy properties and hold for long before they sell those properties. But there are some people that make money through realtors.

That is really good because real estate business is really a lucrative business one can look into so make good money from the business.

It depends, there are some people who buy properties and hold for long before they sell those properties. But there are some people that make money through realtors.
For ordinary people like me I am one of those who will be holding the property for a long time because it is my safety net. Our home now will serve that purpose because it is already 20 years since we bought it. When we buy a land in the rural area then probably we are going to sell our home.

That is really good because real estate business is really a lucrative business one can look into so make good money from the business.
It is so @joy101, this business is very lucrative, if you decide to keep the property 'to then resell, it will generate profits because it is revalued and in the meantime you can rent it for profit over time.

Oh! Yes. Without any dime you can start as a real estate agent and still .make your way to the top. But every success requires you to work for it actually.

Oh! Yes. Without any dime you can start as a real estate agent and still .make your way to the top. But every success requires you to work for it actually.
Just as you describe @Blessedsam60, to get to the top you have to work hard, be consistent and close as many deals as possible. This way you can build a good reputation and therefore your services will be more in demand as a real estate agent.

There's no business devoid of risk and real estate shares this plight as well. Ultimately, real estate has been long existing and it is very profitable for determined minds.

investing in real estate is one of the best way to earn money,but you need allot of income to go about it , when you have enough you can be able to buy things and later sell them on a higher price.

As real real estate agent, you have to find how your information will get to the people, I think that you needed most, once you have known, people will be patronizing you without too much investing

Starting as a real agent is one of the best way in entering the real estate business world but truth be told , you can not acheive much as just an agent because the percentage you will be earning will be very low .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back