What's new

Real estate

You have said something key to the real estate business "patience" as this is usually medium and long term, depending on what you want. If we refer to the investment, this is necessary to work as a landlord, otherwise you can start as a real estate agent.

Very good @alberello75 , let's hope you get in a short time, that your mother changes her mind and you achieve what you want so much, to get out of paying taxes!
You see dear Sariana, and you must know that I am sorry to have to say this.
But you must know that my mother is a over-seventy-woman. So in that house, she will could go on vacation for a few more years, then she will no longer feel like going there and neither we three other members of the family.
So she will only have the possibility to sell that house, because here in our family, money will be needed and above all no further and useless expenses.

Anyway now I'll tell you somathing more about this second home.
We live in Italy in the city of GENOVA.
This second house is located in PIOMBINO, distant from us, 264 Kilometers.
To get an idea, I'll show you the distance, using this Italian geographical map. Click on it to see it better.
Greetings Alessandro
piombino.GIF

The one big thing that has been very important to me about working with real estate agents is that they have all the necessary information you would need about any real estate business.
Having all of the information that is necessary is very important especially towards your clients that are potentially interested in a real estate property. If you do not have the information at your disposal then it shows that you are not adequately prepared.

For you to have an already built experience in real estate ,my hat means you must have been closer to a real estate agent before , so be For you can start a real estate business you need to acquire experience.
If your personal knowledge and experience for the real estate business is solid and good, the you're in luck because you'll need all those knowledge to sucesfully make it in that industry

You see dear Sariana, and you must know that I am sorry to have to say this.
But you must know that my mother is a over-seventy-woman. So in that house, she will could go on vacation for a few more years, then she will no longer feel like going there and neither we three other members of the family.
So she will only have the possibility to sell that house, because here in our family, money will be needed and above all no further and useless expenses.
The property is located very distant, and you are absolutely right. If there is no interest from the other members, you should try to get back together and have her understand the need to sell the property. If she definitely does not accept it, you will have to wait to sell it after she is no longer with you, which will be unfortunate.

The property is located very distant, and you are absolutely right. If there is no interest from the other members, you should try to get back together and have her understand the need to sell the property. If she definitely does not accept it, you will have to wait to sell it after she is no longer with you, which will be unfortunate.
And then, exactly! Just to give you another example, probably not even this summer my mother will go there.
The reasons are that: I don't want to go with her there, because I'm working (and I really don't want to have to leave my job for that!), nobody else in my family wants to go either. She has no friends to go with them and going alone, she doesn't like it!
So this this, would already be the sixth consecutive year of wasting time and money! In fact, in the past, was always only me who accompanied her there, because she wanted to make renovation work, but in the end the result was only translated in money thrown away
At this point, in sight of this, I would say that the decision to for her to take, should be imminent, before avoiding further and unnecessary expenses, since we have calculated that between: taxes, notary, maintenance, penalties, work started but never completed, well.... seems impossible but in these years about 50,000 €uro, would have been spent on that useless house! (n) (n)

And then, exactly! Just to give you another example, probably not even this summer my mother will go there.
The reasons are that: I don't want to go with her there, because I'm working (and I really don't want to have to leave my job for that!), nobody else in my family wants to go either. She has no friends to go with them and going alone, she doesn't like it!
So this this, would already be the sixth consecutive year of wasting time and money! In fact, in the past, was always only me who accompanied her there, because she wanted to make renovation work, but in the end the result was only translated in money thrown away
At this point, in sight of this, I would say that the decision to for her to take, should be imminent, before avoiding further and unnecessary expenses, since we have calculated that between: taxes, notary, maintenance, penalties, work started but never completed, well.... seems impossible but in these years about 50,000 €uro, would have been spent on that useless house! (n) (n)
As you describe, your mother should make an imminent decision in favor of selling the property. Since with all the expenses you reflect in your publication, it does not make sense to continue with the property. It is better for everyone to sell!

As you describe, your mother should make an imminent decision in favor of selling the property. Since with all the expenses you reflect in your publication, it does not make sense to continue with the property. It is better for everyone to sell!
In fact, here in family, VENDERE!! (translated = SELL!!) is what I have always said, perhaps since the beginning (and not only me here!)
Also, now that we are in summer, this year too there is a problem, that however is always the same!
So, assuming that none of the other three of us here are interested in going there, neither I could bring her in that house, because I am working, and since I have just been hired, well...it doesn't seem absolutely a wise decision to ask for holidays! (n) (n)
And therefore this could also be the umpteenth and I hope the LAST lost year!

A lot of people don't know that they can make good amount of money from the Real Estate Business without spending a dime. If you have connections very well, you can sell people's property and get your own commission

Real estate is a very lucrative venture but he definitely requires a lot of money to start up but on the long run you are definitely going to make a whole lot of money and profit.

In fact, here in family, VENDERE!! (translated = SELL!!) is what I have always said, perhaps since the beginning (and not only me here!)
Also, now that we are in summer, this year too there is a problem, that however is always the same!
So, assuming that none of the other three of us here are interested in going there, neither I could bring her in that house, because I am working, and since I have just been hired, well...it doesn't seem absolutely a wise decision to ask for holidays! (n) (n)
And therefore this could also be the umpteenth and I hope the LAST lost year!
Let's hope it is as you describe, the last year with the property and they manage to reach a family consensus and decide to sell! This will ultimately benefit everyone in your household, which I hope will happen in a positive way.
A lot of people don't know that they can make good amount of money from the Real Estate Business without spending a dime. If you have connections very well, you can sell people's property and get your own commission
Yes, many people refer to real estate as a big investment, but you can start making a profit without any money. This is by working as a real estate agent.

Let's hope it is as you describe, the last year with the property and they manage to reach a family consensus and decide to sell! This will ultimately benefit everyone in your household, which I hope will happen in a positive way.

Yes, many people refer to real estate as a big investment, but you can start making a profit without any money. This is by working as a real estate agent.
I'm glad that you too, as I believe practically everyone else, see it in this way. But nevertheless you must always keep in mind that the final choice can only be made by my mother.

As simple as real estate agents looks, you will still needs some form of training and experience to be successful in it. You can get trained under an established real estate agency before you start your own agency company.
Most people think it is as simple as it is been said on a forum. Nothing about any business is as simple as they seem please. You must be ready to go through the rigor of training on how to maximize your earning potential in the real estate business

Generally the population of the world is increasing or at least in my own country so that makes it that in the near future there will be greater demand for homes and real estate in general.

You can earn money in real estate through various ways. If you don't have money to buy and develop properties,you can serve as an agent to connect buyers with property owners. You can also run a classified ads website.

I'm glad that you too, as I believe practically everyone else, see it in this way. But nevertheless you must always keep in mind that the final choice can only be made by my mother.
Yes sure, I understand perfectly @alberello75, that's why the only way out for now, is the decision she makes regarding the property. So they should wait for this to happen for everyone's sake.
Generally the population of the world is increasing or at least in my own country so that makes it that in the near future there will be greater demand for homes and real estate in general.
I think it is worldwide the increase of the population, that is why I think the real estate world will always be a good option to generate profits. For which it is very necessary to have the necessary knowledge and skills.
You can earn money in real estate through various ways. If you don't have money to buy and develop properties,you can serve as an agent to connect buyers with property owners. You can also run a classified ads website.
What you describe is very true, you can create a classified ads website. This is another way to generate economic profits in the real estate world.

Yes sure, I understand perfectly @alberello75, that's why the only way out for now, is the decision she makes regarding the property. So they should wait for this to happen for everyone's sake.

I think it is worldwide the increase of the population, that is why I think the real estate world will always be a good option to generate profits. For which it is very necessary to have the necessary knowledge and skills.

What you describe is very true, you can create a classified ads website. This is another way to generate economic profits in the real estate world.
And then, I can guarantee you that selling, soon or later, will be more than necessary for us. This is because, here in our family, and I want to tell you in confidence, we have unfortunately serious economic problems! This because every month, more money are spent compared to that what comes in through my parents' pensions.
In addition that we also have a loan to be repaid for an additional expense equal to € 300 / month! (eight years remaining to be repaid)
And with this, I would say that now that the frame of our situation is very clear, so I don't understand what my mother is still waiting for to sell that useless and unused house to the best bidder!

Well it's true one could start out as real estate agents but the work of real estate agents is usually underrated in terms of the effort to be put in and it takes a lot to actually be a successful agent
You are right, real estate agent work themselves out to achieve their target for the properties assigned to them and in the end they are only entitle to little percentage of what they sell.

Last edited:
And then, I can guarantee you that selling, soon or later, will be more than necessary for us. This is because, here in our family, and I want to tell you in confidence, we have unfortunately serious economic problems! This because every month, more money are spent compared to that what comes in through my parents' pensions.
In addition that we also have a loan to be repaid for an additional expense equal to € 300 / month! (eight years remaining to be repaid)
And with this, I would say that now that the frame of our situation is very clear, so I don't understand what my mother is still waiting for to sell that useless and unused house to the best bidder!
There are many situations that you and your family members have to face, but there is nothing to do. Your mother has her reasons and if she does not change her mind, her will must be respected. Keep working and fighting until the time is right for her

Well real estate job is profitable just that the current rate at which certain houses are getting built with no body to leave in them in my country now is alarming and the funny thing more is still being built and wy is that even the citizens don't know but te thing is more people still go for such house because it is better to stay in your home than rent.

There are many situations that you and your family members have to face, but there is nothing to do. Your mother has her reasons and if she does not change her mind, her will must be respected. Keep working and fighting until the time is right for her
You see dear @Sariana23 , and I am very sorry to have to say it. :cry: :cry: But now my mother says she absolutely doesn't want to sell that house.
But unfortunately I guarantee you that in a short time, we in our family will find us messed up in serious aconomic problems! So, surely with immense regret on her part, but the sale of that house will be something more than necessary!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back