What's new

Real estate

There are many people that I have seen that have excelled being real estate agents. You might want to try it out but you have to have some strong analytical skills to back up.
Yes, of course, skills and knowledge are necessary to enter the real estate world. Apart from that, you must feel attracted to said business, that is, you must like it so that you transmit knowledge with conviction.

I know a family that has been living of the real estate property of their grandparents, the man was one of the influential ones and ammased a lot of land and the land still generate revenue for the children now.
You can see how important and valuable the real estate business can be. To the extent it can outlive us and also become a thing of benefit to the generation of children after us

It is not very necessary that it must be public figure that can run this real estate stuff, you can grow to become a big figure in the process of that business if you can do it

Anyone who has plenty funds to invest, and doesn't want to go into risky investment option can simply opt for real estate investment cos of its low risk and steady profit it brings.

I think you meant no harm saying such because it is not everyone who has the time and patience to run businesses like this.

Well, you're not entirely wrong in this assessment that not everyone is capable or even patient enough to run a real estate business because it requires good knowledge.

It is not very necessary that it must be public figure that can run this real estate stuff, you can grow to become a big figure in the process of that business if you can do it
Of course, many investors who make it to the top start from scratch, so it's like you describe, you grow from the experience and knowledge you gain along the way in the real estate world.
Anyone who has plenty funds to invest, and doesn't want to go into risky investment option can simply opt for real estate investment cos of its low risk and steady profit it brings.
This is one of the biggest benefits, since the risk is as you describe, very low or nil. That is why it is one of the businesses that I like the most, since at this moment the least I want is to be losing money in any business.

The idea sounds great, I have never thought of this before. Being a real estate agent is truly a good place to start without any investment. Then you can start investing your earnings from there.
Its not because of how lucrative it could be that make it sound great but getting the right people at the right time, to be an agent can be frustrating at times.

Of course, when the time comes it will have to be, for now they have not been able to solve but for sure they will, as you describe. If your mother is already at an advanced age, you should try to advance the documents for the right time, and I know that everything will be fine.
You see, dear friend, the only thing I can do, is to try to convince my mother, explaing (and I have been doing it for years, but without results, unfortunately!) to make her understand that such house is only a costant loss of money and therefore in this case the solution is only one, sell It!!
But by law, since the house was inherited by her, therefore only she, as long as she lives, can decide to sell or not.
Nothing else I and others can do.

You see, dear friend, the only thing I can do, is to try to convince my mother, explaing (and I have been doing it for years, but without results, unfortunately!) to make her understand that such house is only a costant loss of money and therefore in this case the solution is only one, sell It!!
But by law, since the house was inherited by her, therefore only she, as long as she lives, can decide to sell or not.
Nothing else I and others can do.
That is correct, for now only she can perform any transaction with the property. Unless she inherits it during her lifetime and you make a decision. For now you just have to wait, and may the outcome be the best for you.

Of course, many investors who make it to the top start from scratch, so it's like you describe, you grow from the experience and knowledge you gain along the way in the real estate world.

This is one of the biggest benefits, since the risk is as you describe, very low or nil. That is why it is one of the businesses that I like the most, since at this moment the least I want is to be losing money in any business.
Its sad to lose money on a business, but that's just issues we can never do away with. In order to achieve business success, hard work is needed, and we nerd to invest where will bring the funds steadily and real estate property is one of them.

There are many people that I have seen that have excelled being real estate agents. You might want to try it out but you have to have some strong analytical skills to back up.

The one big thing that has been very important to me about working with real estate agents is that they have all the necessary information you would need about any real estate business.

That is correct, for now only she can perform any transaction with the property. Unless she inherits it during her lifetime and you make a decision. For now you just have to wait, and may the outcome be the best for you.
I see. But now I have recently been doing a job as a rider with my motorcycle for food and drink delivery. You see, now I try to accomplish something for myself. My parents have already done their part in their life now. Now the task is mine in having to accomplish something, if I want a better future. After all, I tell you clearly that, for me that house has no importance, because neither in the future I don't want to have it as my property.
There would be no profit that I could derive from it in those crumbling conditions!

Real estate is undoubtedly one of the best businesses both online and offline and a lot of people are making a whole lot of money from it

Its sad to lose money on a business, but that's just issues we can never do away with. In order to achieve business success, hard work is needed, and we nerd to invest where will bring the funds steadily and real estate property is one of them.
Yes @Sincerem , I liked that "we are suckers". It's true that we can't eliminate those money losing problems in a business, but we can minimize the impact. In real estate it will give us the satisfaction of expected economic benefits.
I see. But now I have recently been doing a job as a rider with my motorcycle for food and drink delivery. You see, now I try to accomplish something for myself. My parents have already done their part in their life now. Now the task is mine in having to accomplish something, if I want a better future. After all, I tell you clearly that, for me that house has no importance, because neither in the future I don't want to have it as my property.
There would be no profit that I could derive from it in those crumbling conditions!
When I refer to the property, I am referring to the sale of the property and with its capital to invest in a profitable business, not to keep it. I love to hear that you are doing well with your job and the motorcycle.

That's it. The first step doing that would be watching the kind of food we eat and eating at the appropriate time. Some person eat late in the night, it poses serious health challenge at that time. Because the enzymes that helps grinds food into smaller particles will be at sleep by then Laughs.
Trust me my brother, if you don't eat well and you're all about going here and there working yourself out just like that, it can get to a point where you're so sick that it might put you in a very bad state of health .

Trust me my brother, if you don't eat well and you're all about going here and there working yourself out just like that, it can get to a point where you're so sick that it might put you in a very bad state of health .
Real estate business is a very good business to start up as an investor because it helps to you to make at least 40% of capital invest in the business

Real estate business he's a good profitable business you can run it as an individual or as a company All you need is to stay focus to your business and it requires patience to start seeing the results it also requires high investments to start up the business of real estate

That's just it dear, we need eat good food to stay healthy all day. Eating unhealthy foods doesn't worth it at all, or not feeding well, cos it will make us shrink and not meeting up with healthy life.
Post automatically merged:

Yes @Sincerem , I liked that "we are suckers". It's true that we can't eliminate those money losing problems in a business, but we can minimize the impact. In real estate it will give us the satisfaction of expected economic benefits.
That's it. We can eliminate what cost us losing funds via our business in order to minimize the impact and improve more in earning more through the real estate when we invest into it too.

Last edited:

When I refer to the property, I am referring to the sale of the property and with its capital to invest in a profitable business, not to keep it. I love to hear that you are doing well with your job and the motorcycle.
You see dear Sariana, the problem is always the fact that my mother is not always willing to sell at all. However, I also tell you this: if that house were sold and it doesn't matter for what amount, just the fact of not paying any tax for it anymore, in my opinion, that would already be an excellent investment!

Real estate business he's a good profitable business you can run it as an individual or as a company All you need is to stay focus to your business and it requires patience to start seeing the results it also requires high investments to start up the business of real estate
You have said something key to the real estate business "patience" as this is usually medium and long term, depending on what you want. If we refer to the investment, this is necessary to work as a landlord, otherwise you can start as a real estate agent.
You see dear Sariana, the problem is always the fact that my mother is not always willing to sell at all. However, I also tell you this: if that house were sold and it doesn't matter for what amount, just the fact of not paying any tax for it anymore, in my opinion, that would already be an excellent investment!
Very good @alberello75 , let's hope you get in a short time, that your mother changes her mind and you achieve what you want so much, to get out of paying taxes!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back