What's new

Real Estate in 2021 - Thoughts on the future?

Well for me I will say yes as an answer to your questions, becouse even if the boombs go off the sun will still be shinning, no matter what the government do to us, no matter the stress and difficult situation that they put us through, we will survive we will still be buying lands and properties

Due to the pandemic and also the situation of our country I don't think this year 2021 people will like to buy much property because the economic is not yet stable.

The dreaded covid19 posed challenges to lives and property. Making people to flip their houses or renting it out below cost price in order to have emergency funds to survive this long season of covid19 uncertainty.

Real estate business has always been a profitable investment and it will always be, so far real estate owners are still cashing out real big from their investments.

Real estate in 2021 is it thought for the future because when a nation is having good housing systems it's mix that nation-states look develop and also beautifying its environment.

There is no year that is not really good to buy properties if you follow the right path. Actually covid pandemic affected most businesses including real estate in 2020. There is hope for real estate in 2021 since the pandemic has subdued and the economy is picking up slowly.

Sure it is. If you are reading this now then you should know that it is getting bigger. The real estate venture in my country is really lucrative.

According to my own point of view, real estate in 2021 will be a very good business to invest in because this is a time where by people we want to live in their own apartments, no one will want to rent houses again everyone will want to own an house of his own.
Real estate in 2021 definitely is a thought for the future and because with these here you can be able to make good money and own your own apartment not just ordinary apartment but a well conducive apartment

I know a lot of people are losing their homes, plenty have already this year. Some have needed to sell their homes to get by and turn to renting. It has been a messy year for a lot of people. I am wondering now how the real estate sector will manage with the approaching new year. I have seen houses go up and down this year, it is hard to actually follow any patterns. Will 2021 be a good year to buy properties up?
I think over here, the real estate business has been recuperated. Property owners are recording high sales especially this year end, as many would love to purchase lands or houses before the year rounds off.

I know a lot of people are losing their homes, plenty have already this year. Some have needed to sell their homes to get by and turn to renting. It has been a messy year for a lot of people. I am wondering now how the real estate sector will manage with the approaching new year. I have seen houses go up and down this year, it is hard to actually follow any patterns. Will 2021 be a good year to buy properties up?
The real estate business is really up on it's feet this year.
Certainly, the pandemic made a lot of things messy for the real estate business.
There is lot of improvement this year and i think the prices of house will keep going higher.
Post automatically merged:

The real estate business is really up on it's feet this year.
Certainly, the pandemic made a lot of things messy for the real estate business.
There is lot of improvement this year and i think the prices of house will keep going higher.

If there is money, it is not a bad idea to buy up some real estate properties especially when the sellers are willing to sell them at lower rate. These can later be resold at higher price and will earn good money. I gave thought of this before but money is the hindrance.

I believe the year 2022 would be better for the real estate market because most of them should have been able to adjust to the present economy. Even with how things are rough now, there are still new houses under construction, more persons are still investing in real estate even right now.

Provided that the human population needs places which they will sleep or host events there will always be a demand for real estate properties. This is why nobody should be scared about investing in it.

So many people lost their means of livelihood and this is expected consequences of that but since there have been gradual improvement in the economy and if it continues into the new year then the different sectors of the economy will witness recovery including the real estate business.

No matter how hard you think the economy has become people are still buying, renting and leasing real estate properties. This is because shelter is one of the things that man cannot do without.
Real estate is not going away or dropping in value.

Of course, the world is just recovering from a meltdown financially and that's a good window for people to get properties for a cheap before they begin to sky rocket again because land properties never depreciate in value.

We are in 2022 now and real estate is still one of the best way to make money. The reason is that the population of the world keep increasing and the housing supply keep the climb. This means that there will be more demand for real estate among the people and the price will begin to go up.

Real estate investment will continue to appreciate in value no matter What May happen to the economy of a particular country, things like the pandemic may definitely slow down the progress of a real estate but will never stops it.

My thoughts in the future about real estate business, is that those that have the money now most especially in my country, this is the right time for them to buy many land and keep because everything is increasing in it value. So that one day he or she build his or her real estate.
Real estate in my country around 2021 will have be very very good start investing then because things were less expensives than now that from land to cement, sand, stones and others to start real estate business are expensives.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back