What's new

Real Estate in 2021 - Thoughts on the future?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know a lot of people are losing their homes, plenty have already this year. Some have needed to sell their homes to get by and turn to renting. It has been a messy year for a lot of people. I am wondering now how the real estate sector will manage with the approaching new year. I have seen houses go up and down this year, it is hard to actually follow any patterns. Will 2021 be a good year to buy properties up?

To the extent the remainder of 2020, and afterward 2021. Anticipate that us should go into a downturn. Costs will drop if populace diminishes, and guaranteeing will turn out to be more tough once more (like 2008) in this way causing more tenants, less purchasers. On the business side there will be all the more dumping of land and huge undertakings for under 40 pennies on the dollar. I just observed an undertaking that required another million, and at 5,000,000, was worth (in my eyes) twenty million at culmination. This is an ideal opportunity to offer lower on all undertakings you obtain, and continue purchasing on the off chance that you can. 2021 will follow a comparative pattern with looser endorsing, in any case, anticipate less limits on properties.

To the extent the remainder of 2020, and afterward 2021. Anticipate that us should go into a downturn. Costs will drop if populace diminishes, and guaranteeing will turn out to be more tough once more (like 2008) in this way causing more tenants, less purchasers. On the business side there will be all the more dumping of land and huge undertakings for under 40 pennies on the dollar. I just observed an undertaking that required another million, and at 5,000,000, was worth (in my eyes) twenty million at culmination. This is an ideal opportunity to offer lower on all undertakings you obtain, and continue purchasing on the off chance that you can. 2021 will follow a comparative pattern with looser endorsing, in any case, anticipate less limits on properties.
So you think the prices will drop like they did in 2008 and then pick back up in the future? I remember a lot of people buying up land and property in 2008 to 2010 and I know the housing market finally picked back up in around 2012. It took a while but I am sure people make a good profit.

Real Estate is actually one of the best line of business I had ever seen, apart from buying and selling of houses, land is also there. No way land would depreciate, it always appreciate. Back then in 2014 my friend bought a 100 by 100 piece of land for 1.6 million and sold it for 6.3 million, i was so stunned. Real Estate is actually a very great like of business.

I know a lot of people are losing their homes, plenty have already this year. Some have needed to sell their homes to get by and turn to renting. It has been a messy year for a lot of people. I am wondering now how the real estate sector will manage with the approaching new year. I have seen houses go up and down this year, it is hard to actually follow any patterns. Will 2021 be a good year to buy properties up?
Real Estate is a business for always, as long as there is need for shelter or housing, real estate is in business.
Going forward, investors in real estate are to evolve because building designs are also changing hence investors will always invest in real estate projects.
Another thing going for real estate is that it appreciate as the year goes by.

Property business is evergreen business. If you buy property in 2021 then you can get profit in future. But you need to wait. So make sure if you are not interested to wait then don't buy Because sometimes we get buyers soon and sometimes it take time to meet a good buyer who is ready to give you good money.

Real Estate is a business for always, as long as there is need for shelter or housing, real estate is in business.
Going forward, investors in real estate are to evolve because building designs are also changing hence investors will always invest in real estate projects.
Another thing going for real estate is that it appreciate as the year goes by.
Do you think more people will be investing in things like apartment complexes and joined housing (condos)? With how things have shifted, it seems more reasonable for people to want to rent vs buy given the economy.

2021 is going to be a great year though there has been a lot of tension in 2020 but the tension has subsidy and people are already getting back their balance,so I think the year ahead will be a great one

2021 is going to be a great year though there has been a lot of tension in 2020 but the tension has subsidy and people are already getting back their balance,so I think the year ahead will be a great one
What about in terms of real estate though? That is what the topic is about. I am all for being positive in the new year but that doesn't mean the economy will balance out. We have a long road ahead of us, no matter what country you are in.

We are lucky the real estate in our country is stable. With the issue of losing homes that is only experienced by people who lost their jobs due to the lockdown and the pandemic. But generally speaking real estate here continues to grow that construction of houses and building are still going on. In fact the vacant lot beside our home is now being used to construct a small building. There is also a big land nearby that is going to be developed into a big compound.

This year 2021 will be the year that the work defeat coronavirus to a very satisfactory point.
For real estate Business, it will mean that normal clients inspection will resume, more people will be interested in buying properties so therefore making real estate business very profitable once again.
Post automatically merged:

This year 2021 will be the year that the work defeat coronavirus to a very satisfactory point.
For real estate Business, it will mean that normal clients inspection will resume, more people will be interested in buying properties so therefore making real estate business very profitable once again.

No matter how hard you think the economy has become people are still buying, renting and leasing real estate properties. This is because shelter is one of the things that man cannot do without.
Real estate is not going away or dropping in value.

Real estate business is the best business i have ever seen, it is very good business with a good profit, real estate investment in 2021 is going to be a great business, so real estate business is nice business for future.

No matter the situation,real estate business remains at per and on demand as long as there is need for shelter and housing .
The little challenges encountered are just like challenges in any other business but at long last we always overcome .
So in my opinion ,real estate business can never loose market no matter the situations

If the recent pandemic is properly curtailed in the first quarter of 2021, real estate business will be a massive hit for investors. More people will check out on new homes they will need to live-in and this could even make the price of real estate go surge like other years.

Absolutely this business will be the best this year and a lot of people will do it because it is profitable and it has a lot of money. This business will be good in 2021 because I myself am thinking of buying some property this year so that I too can grow a good business and make more money.

Real estate has always been a business or investment known to man over the years. One thing is certain, prices of real estate will definitely increase. There'll be lesser demand for real estate this year due to the pandemic and this will result to low patronage. Also the integration of crypto with real estate will increase this year.

I think that every year is good, when making a real estate investment it will always give good results. The only thing necessary is to have the capital and study a good place to invest since if you do not study the area well, you can end up losing your money with a bad investment of the house

I don't think real estate will go down anytime soon, because people will still acquire houses, lands. We still have the rich who just want to acquire properties, so I feel the real estate game is still kind of strong, maybe the covid 19 may have affected them one way or the other, but I still feel they will get back up and come back stronger. I don't see real estate going down anytime soon.

According to my own point of view, real estate in 2021 will be a very good business to invest in because this is a time where by people we want to live in their own apartments, no one will want to rent houses again everyone will want to own an house of his own.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back