What's new

Real estate and stock trading

Both of the investment are very good to go into but for me personally I prefer real estate investment is a very lucrative business, one can think of going into it.

Real easte is a very good investment to go into,but to start with i would invest in stoc and garther some money to invest in real estate,because it is very capital intensive to begin.

Seriously, if I have have the opportunity, and the financial strength and capabilities to invest, I will prefer to go for real estate investment, which I consider it as the most lasting and less stressful form of investment which can generate alot of profit.

It depends on when you want returns on your investment. Real estate takes time before you can recoup your investment,while getting returns on investment from stock trading can be regular.

I will go with stocks. There are quite good when you invest in the right stocks. I don't always feel the buzz about investing in real estate apart from the fact that I work as a agent in the real estate sector. Buying stocks will definitely be the best option for me.
I heard stock exchange business is a huge mining business that brings money but i don't know much about stock exchange business , so i will rather opt for real estate investment.

I favor real estate because no other business generates passive income as it does, and you don't need to be an expert to invest in it. Furthermore, real estate is less risky than stock trading, which requires a high level of experience to trade well.

In my place, real estate is not an organized sector like stock trading. To trade stock, you can start buying and selling stocks through exchanges, but there are no such platforms to get involved with real estate.

If you asked me, I will personally go with stocks. They are quite good when you invest in the right stocks. I don't always feel the buzz about investing in real estate apart from the fact that I work as a agent in the real estate sector. Buying stocks will definitely be the best option for me as there are lots of opportunities in the financial marketsvvvv

I personally like stocks when you invest in stocks it is more good than real estate.real state is the land along with any permanent improvements attached to the land.real stat investment to opposite stock's investment.
Many investors have traditionally turned to the stock market as a place to put their investing dollars. While stocks are a well-known investment option, not everyone knows that buying real estate is also considered an investment. Under the right circumstances, real estate can be an alternative to stocks, offering lower risk, yielding better returns, and providing greater diversification.

Stock market investing is good if you want to make quick cash but I prefer real estate investment. Real estate can bring the residual income for you regularly. we can also start real estate investment with a fraction of the entire course of the property you want to buy.

If you have the opportunity to invest in any of the above-listed industry, which would you go for and why. Personally I think I would be more inclined to invest in real estate, and if possible set aside some for stock trading as well, because I do think they are both worthy investment plan.
Both of them are good investments, but I would go for the real estate investment.
the risks posed by the real estate market is quite low compared to the high risk in stocks market.
The real estate business is easy to understand.

If you have the opportunity to invest in any of the above-listed industry, which would you go for and why. Personally I think I would be more inclined to invest in real estate, and if possible set aside some for stock trading as well, because I do think they are both worthy investment plan.
I would choose real estate over and over again. I think it is more reliable and easy to flow with compared to stocks. I mean it has its own risks, but stock trading is more risky.

According to my own point of view i feel real estate is better than stock trading in such a way that if you invest in real estate you will have a guarantee income because many people are renting house.
Many people are buying shares too but I agree with you that real estate is a better option because shares bought in my country usually doesn't yield much return

Real estate remains one of the best businesses i can recommend for anyone. the fact that it is not very risky like several online businesses like forex trading and cryptocurrency trading makes it very much a viable for me. the downside is that you require a lot of money to venture into it in order to make something tangible. Stock trading is also good but i will take real estate.

Real estate investments can be more work than stocks. While purchasing property is easy to understand, that doesn’t mean the work of maintaining properties, especially rental properties, is easy. Owning properties requires much more sweat equity than purchasing stock or stock investments like mutual funds.

Real estate certainly need a good sum of investment capital so you can sustainably gain from it. So I will settle for stock trading since I can buy stock at a relatively affordable price and still make profit trading it.

Real estate is the most profitable and I am very much conversant with real estate investment. If I had the money I know the best location I will invest in real estate here in my country to make the best out of it. It all depends on your own understanding.

Real estate is one of the best kind of investment but you must have a lot of money. Stock trading on the other hand is also profitable if you have a lot of knowledge about it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back