Reading books?

Kris_Cooper

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I just wanted to know if you guys have any interest in reading books like me? I love reading novels , currently I'm reading Ulysses by James Joyce. What are your likes when it comes to reading?

Reading is one avenue to learn and gain knowledge on diverse kinds of issues.
By reading you are expanding and gaining new paspective on a knowledge the authur is trying to communicate.Reading improves our standard of living by adding something new to what we already know.

I just wanted to know if you guys have any interest in reading books like me? I love reading novels , currently I'm reading Ulysses by James Joyce. What are your likes when it comes to reading?
Reading books is good habbit it keeps you aware of What is happening out there in the world ... It is the great source of knowledge and mental refreshment as well... I consider it one of the peace full hobby to adapt.

In the 11th century, a Japanese woman known as Murasaki Shikibu wrote “The Tale of Genji,” a 54-chapter story of courtly seduction believed to be the world’s first novel.

Nearly 2,000 years later, people the world over are still engrossed by novels — even in an era where stories appear on handheld screens and disappear 24 hours later.

What exactly do human beings get from reading books? Is it just a matter of pleasure, or are there benefits beyond enjoyment? The scientific answer is a resounding “yes.”

reading books is one of the good hobby its a source of knowledge and in touch with world activity, its a good source of knowing people mind, readings book refresh mind. Through books people aware about what it happening in the world..

I don't actually like to say what I don't do. The funniest part is that I don't just read. I believe some information are not for me and I don't actually need to know everything to be a better me. The little I know I should make use of them or get better with them.

Eeading books is one of the good hobby its a source of knowledge and in touch with world activity, its a good source of knowing people mind, readings book refresh mind. Through books people aware about what it happening in the world..

I grew up with Alot of books around me, my dad was a book person and he tried his best to make sure we enjoy reading. If I don't read I feel something is missing. I read books by John grisham,chiamanda,wole soyinka and many more.

I like reading memoirs and Christian books. I have read commanding your morning by Cindy Trimm, the walk of the spirit the walk of power by Dave Roberson and many more.

Set up yourself up to succeed. If you assume a reading speed of 350 words per minute, it would require just 20 minutes of reading per day to read roughly a book each week.
Triage and curation are important.
Find the right reading strategy.
Remembering what you read.
Understand the psychology behind reading.

I like to read book as well,but not just a book but the one I could earn money from is the book I love to read most. So if you have any book out there you could introduce to me you go ahead and share it here for us to benefit from.

I love reading books alot. My best niches are romantic comedy novels and self help books. Right now, I am reading The gifts of Imperfection by Brene' Brown. My love for reading books led me to purchasing Anybooks app from google Playstore. That was a great move and now I have countless books to read from several niches.

I love reading books a lot and mostly the book I read are novels because they kind of erase my tension and take me into another word or realm and that kind of interest me a lot.

Reading books is very good and it help one to increase in knowledge, reading book is very important in life it help one to know more about things and have more wisdom, especially reading navels you are going to know more about things.
Post automatically merged:

Reading books is very good and it help one to increase in knowledge, reading book is very important in life it help one to know more about things and have more wisdom, especially reading navels you are going to know more about things.
Post automatically merged:

I love reading books but the book must be intesting and educating this will help me to follow up and also enjoy what I am reading, if it has suspense it will be more educating too

The interest is no longer there, the time of reading to me is past, I am focus on application,if your problem is less you will have time,but now the issues on ground are not in books.

Since I started to read books, I've loved every one of them that I read, Its been a while now I read though but I hope to correct that soon, would start with self helps then gradually move to fiction

When we read, not only are we improving memory and empathy, but research has shown that it makes us feel better and more positive too. Science has shown that reading has some amazing health benefits, including helping with depression, cutting stress, and reducing .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back