What's new

Read.cash Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

What is read.cash ?
This is website,where you get paid to post new articles. It is free to use and dont need to have pro writing skills.

Who can join read.cash ?
Everyone can join,it is available worldwide.

How much I can earn per day ?
Daily income depends on posts views and likes. If your post is qualifed and categorized,bot will donate you 0.01$

What is minimum withdraw and payment options?
You can withdraw whenever you want because there is no minimum withdraw. Payment method is only Bitcoin Cash
I like your review about this site called Read cash,but I will like to also see your payment prove to be sure of what you're really saying about this site, because I don't want a situation where by I join the site and put much effort into their forum but at the end they denied me of payment like one expired site I joined last year.

It seems this platform read.cash has little or no restrictions at all,and you mustn't be a professional writer to venture in to this platform but getting lots of people to like or comment on your post to enable you earn will be quite a difficult task i know,but nothing in life is actually easy.

It would take me a lifetime to be recognised on this site. You have to be able to get on their front page to be successful here and they like articles of 600 words or more. Many would find that a struggle. You can upvote posts and leave comments but I quickly tired of this. It's just not for me.

I cannot imagine to write 600 words post and the wait forever to earn pennies from the posts. I like posting on forums 40-50 words and then earn 1-2 cents. This one is better

I read about the read cash and I saw things my self on the forum they were definitely through real and not scam at all you only work on the forum to get paid and that's all you withdraw your money to your crypto currency account.

I know of noise.cash. It is very legit and I know a lot of people that earn bitcoin cash from it and has withdrawn a lot of times. I don't really know much about this particular one.

It would take me a lifetime to be recognised on this site. You have to be able to get on their front page to be successful here and they like articles of 600 words or more. Many would find that a struggle. You can upvote posts and leave comments but I quickly tired of this. It's just not for me.
Thankfully I figured this out before I started posting. I tried similar site called steemit in the past, where I did not earn anything despite publishing every day and spending 2-3 hours on the site every day

I love writing articles but what puts me off about read.cash is that I have to earn through tips. That can make earning to be so hard because you depend on the luck of getting tipped. Also, they seem to tip only those articles that talk about cryptocurrencies yet I don't have much knowledge in that niche.

I read it somewhere else that they pays earnings directly to the writer's bitccoin cash address. Which means you don't have to wait for any withdrawals.
I tried it last year. I posted 3 articles but none of the articles earn me a cent. So I drop it and moved to paid to forum. I find it easy here.

hat's very true, for example, I can earn only $1 from this forum. On the other forum where I am active I can earn maximum 63 cents in a day. THis is limited earning

I think it is now obviously a fact that this platform is a legit platform if you are thinking of working there at any point in time. They pay for writing articles and younger paid if people on the platform read your article and inturn tip you for the article

I think it is now obviously a fact that this platform is a legit platform if you are thinking of working there at any point in time. They pay for writing articles and younger paid if people on the platform read your article and inturn tip you for the article
Read. Cash is a legit site and not scam but however I do not make use of the site because I don't really know how it operates, but most of my friends that operate it said it is good.

There is no fixed payment on Read.Cash. Some of my posts have earned $2 to $10+ while a couple of them earned nothing barring a couple of cents donated by fellow members. This all depends on the Reward bot also known as RendomRewarder. And I can assure you he is too moody. by the way, I have seen some posts having earned more than $1000 per post. Anyone willing to check my posts and earning find me @Suny Ag

There is no fixed payment on Read.Cash. Some of my posts have earned $2 to $10+ while a couple of them earned nothing barring a couple of cents donated by fellow members. This all depends on the Reward bot also known as RendomRewarder. And I can assure you he is too moody. by the way, I have seen some posts having earned more than $1000 per post. Anyone willing to check my posts and earning find me @Suny Ag
Some findings as a scam I do not see it as legit but however all depends on the individual and what year she knows about this particular application.

Some findings as a scam I do not see it as legit but however all depends on the individual and what year she knows about this particular application.
I joined this app only this year and have earned BCH worth $200 (appreciated price). I am earning nothing lately though, so stopped posting for time being but the site is legit.

I joined this app only this year and have earned BCH worth $200 (appreciated price). I am earning nothing lately though, so stopped posting for time being but the site is legit.
How many post per day per account is one allowed to be making on this readd.csah platform if I may ask?

How many post per day per account is one allowed to be making on this readd.csah platform if I may ask?
There is no limit but the posts must be original and matching to the community. But let me warn you if the Randomrewarder doesn't come to your post and you earn nothing, that doesn't mean the site is fake. I haven't earned on my last few posts.

I'm not on the site but from what i read in the comments box i realise that its a legit site because of the reputation they have of paying their members who post new article with BCH. So with this we can agree its legit even if we are benefiting from the site.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back