What's new

Read.cash Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

I love writing articles but what puts me off about read.cash is that I have to earn through tips. That can make earning to be so hard because you depend on the luck of getting tipped. Also, they seem to tip only those articles that talk about cryptocurrencies yet I don't have much knowledge in that niche.
If you are earning only from the tips from other members, you have limited earning opportunities. You need to try better platform to make money by publishing online.

Read.cash is a kegit hustle as I have worked on its counterpart noise.cash and there was no issue of scamming of foul play involved so one could definitely go ahead

Read.Cash is definitely legit. But you can be stuck over there for weeks working and expecting while nothing comes from all your wonderfully crafted articles. If you have self doubt don't even venture into Read.Cash because it may lead to lose of confidence.

I have not been able to try the website read cash but the only questions i have is based on their daily earning, how much can a member earned daily working on the site?
What is read.cash ?
This is website,where you get paid to post new articles. It is free to use and dont need to have pro writing skills.

Who can join read.cash ?
Everyone can join,it is available worldwide.

How much I can earn per day ?
Daily income depends on posts views and likes. If your post is qualifed and categorized,bot will donate you 0.01$

What is minimum withdraw and payment options?
You can withdraw whenever you want because there is no minimum withdraw. Payment method is only Bitcoin Cash

I checked both the sites - Read cash and Noise cash. The first one seems long articles and for serious content writers. The second one seems to be more fun oriented with short several topics and can be done by anyone. However both sites does not have a proper navigation and help or FAQ section. The total member earnings present with each article, on first top pages, for each member, were in range of 1$ to less then half $. This is not very encouraging. Daily earning possibility seems very very low. There is a clear 'lack of clarity', if some one is trying to visit the sites and trying to gain understanding about it.

Read.cash is a legit site but a very stressful one for that matter. Earning there is difficult because it depends on other people's interactions

Read.cash a sister site to noise.cash. at this time I'm not a member of the two forums. Cos I don't understand how their earning algorithm works.

I have not stated publishing on this site even though this is a legit site. I have a lot of sites and I only write articles on my own sites. However, sometime I feel that I should join this site.

I have not used this platform before thanks for putting up here know I have N ideal of a paying write up site, though the amount is really discouraging me it small.

I have not stated publishing on this site even though this is a legit site. I have a lot of sites and I only write articles on my own sites. However, sometime I feel that I should join this site.
In my opinion, you can join this and start publishing even though you have a lot of your own sites and are busy on other sites. By using this site, you can share links to your site and build backlink and traffic

From the lot of reviews I have personally read on read.cash online, they are obviously a legit article writing platform. People say that they have been paid from their articles from tips form readers on the platform. Nice

The site is legit doe snot mean you can actually earn from that site. You need to understand how the site works and only join the site when you can be sure that you can actually make money, otherwise, it will be a waste of time.

I am a writer, but I have not considered working on Read Cash. This is because I am uncertain about how the site works. Many peoploe have stated that they received credits on their articles despite receiving upvotes.

I am a writer, but I have not considered working on Read Cash. This is because I am uncertain about how the site works. Many peoploe have stated that they received credits on their articles despite receiving upvotes.
Some sites work for you and some does not. You will have to understand this. I managed to earn well from upwork, but I did not earn cent on Fiverr. This does not mean Fiverr is a bad site.

Last edited:
Some sites work for you and some does not. You will have to understand this. I managed to earn well from upwork, but I did not earn cent on Fiverr. This does not mean Fiverr is a bad site.

Well, I do not think that Fiverr is a bad site at all. I believe that Fiverr is just a lot more competitive site where you would need to market yourself a lot as compared to some platforms.

Though I don't have an account with the above platform, but I think it is really a place where writers can earn some extra income. But you did not say the minimum payout. And what is the process of approving one's article and so many other questions unattended to.

Read cash is a legit platform where you can earn money and it's a blogging platform where you can publish content such as articles, images, and videos on any topic and earn Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Read.Cash is definitely legit. But you can be stuck over there for weeks working and expecting while nothing comes from all your wonderfully crafted articles. If you have self doubt don't even venture into Read.Cash because it may lead to lose of confidence.
Haha! I almost lost my self confidence fully the first time I wrote in read.cash. My two articles did not earn me anything and that made me to really dislike the payment system there.

I want to ask if this method of earning is still viable because I know at a point in time, it seemed like noise cash took over and become a better option.
Though the idea of posting articles isn't really my forte.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back