ivanr01

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is read.cash ?
This is website,where you get paid to post new articles. It is free to use and dont need to have pro writing skills.

Who can join read.cash ?
Everyone can join,it is available worldwide.

How much I can earn per day ?
Daily income depends on posts views and likes. If your post is qualifed and categorized,bot will donate you 0.01$

What is minimum withdraw and payment options?
You can withdraw whenever you want because there is no minimum withdraw. Payment method is only Bitcoin Cash

Can you explain what is the minimum amount to redeem?

There is no minimum,which means 0.01$ and you will be paid. I am not sure is this min withdraw continued because I was there before months and now I am not able to login.

I have started writing for the read.cash but the thing is that getting upvote is a bit hard. You should focus on the comments too. Get more people to like your content. Because their upvote makes you bitcoin cash. And also get the money withdrawn to external wallet if possible. Because their web based wallet is not that secure.

I'm really for sites that pays more with crypto currency now so I will be writing for this site. Good that anyone can join the site. But can someone withdraw daily from here?

They pay in Bitcoin cash, if it is Node or ABC? Because Bitcoin cash already divided into two parts, majority is going with nodes and some are there with ABC. However if they have suggested any wallet platform for BCH, then it will become easy.

What is read.cash ?
This is website,where you get paid to post new articles. It is free to use and dont need to have pro writing skills.

Who can join read.cash ?

Daily income depends on posts views and likes. If your post is qualifed and categorized,bot will donate you 0.01$

You can withdraw whenever you want because there is no minimum withdraw. Payment method is only Bitcoin Cash
I have seen many reviews of this site, and most people say that it's very difficult to earn on this site due to their up vote rules... So... I don't know if it would worth the effort or time... Are you a member of this site? How much do you earn daily or weekly?

Read.cash might be a good site. I won't argue about that all. But with what I have been reading about them, it is like it's difficult to earn on the site.

Anyway, people who are interested in read.cash can try it to see if it's something that they want to do.

When I heard about this site, I went to check the site. I did not like the look of the site. Therefore, I did not join the site. I of course want to try a lot of paid to post site and earn decent money by posting on as many sites as I can. However, I also want to stay away from the site that looks suspicious or have a difficult earning system.

Are our earnings going to be deducted everytime we upvotes someone else's posts? Or not?

I tried to take a quick look, but so far it kinda looks complicated to me. But I'm sure I spend more time trying to get around it, it will seem easier.

Well, I checked the site again when I read people talking about this site on various platforms. The site is similar to Medium or Vocal. You publish articles and you earn from your articles. Interestingy the site pays through bitcoin cash, I have never owned any bitcoin cash therefore I m kind of interested in trying this site

There is another site owned by the same person called noise cash , I really want them to have more choice of payment cause they look promising . But I will try to fix things with my wallet and join .

In recent time, I am reading a lot of positive reviews about reas cash. I am basically a writer and I like to join sites where I get paid for publishing articles. I might join this site soon. I hope this works for me.

This is a good way to make money online. I have been a freelance content writer for some years now and I believe this platform will be a good place for me to make good amountnt of money for my writing skills. However, I think you need to make a comprehensive guide on how the platform and also post a screenshot of their payment proof

If I remember quite well, read.cash is a site thst pays its members in bitcoins to post articles and also comments on the site. A friend once sent me his referral vlink for the site. I LOGGED in and registered but the site does not just appeal to me right from the beginning. It looks kind of conjested and besides it took long for them to verify my account and the earning rate isnt usually worth the time.

I don't think that read cash is available in my country, please can you share the link? Have they paid you? If yes how many times? Where do I get the app? Please I can't wait to hear from you soonest so as to begin, thanks in anticipation, let me check their review first.

What is read.cash ?

Who can join read.cash ?

Read dor cash is not a scam websites. It's indeed legit because i have used it and got some few bucks of bitcoin cash before. the stress involved there is too great. you would have to blame yourself eventually because the effort is greater than the reward. I stopped using it already anyways.

I have started writing for the read.cash but the thing is that getting upvote is a bit hard. You should focus on the comments too. Get more people to like your content, A friend once sent me his referral vlink for the site.

So what's a value of like , how many likes worth 1$ , really I like writing sites where you could enhance your skills beside earning some cents , all this good reviews make me eagar to begin the work .

The site is legit doe snot mean you can actually earn from that site. You need to understand how the site works and only join the site when you can be sure that you can actually make money, otherwise, it will be a waste of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back