What's new

[Rapidworkers] Superb micro-job site Review.

Modar

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Apr 7, 2022
USD
$7.5000USD
Biznotes
RapidWorkers
#1 Micro-job website in Worldwide.

Today is exactly a year since I am a member of this site and I would like to tell you about it and about my personal experience.
As previously mentioned, this is a site that will pay you for simple actions. Completing tasks generally does not take much time, about 2-3 minutes It can be like, register, visit the site, download, complete an offer, and so on. Therefore, this type of earnings is very different from freelancing.
Rapidworkers is my first site where I started making money on the Internet, The site has been operating since 2009 and is known for continuous payments as well as timely payments. I have not yet seen a review that someone wrote about the delay in receiving funds. This is the oldest and legendary site that will soon turn 14 years old, which indicates the legitimacy of the site.
Let's talk about payments and earning income. This site only works with the Paypal payment system. The minimum withdrawal amount is $8. The money will be transferred to your balance within 7 days.
An ocean of tasks is available on the main page, it is simply impossible to complete them all, so you definitely won’t be without work. The peculiarity of the site is that it does not have a Referral system where you can refer friends. This is my favorite site, By working here you get the profession of a micro-freelancer.

Attachments

• rapidworkers-review.png
    rapidworkers-review.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You are very correct on the ground that this platform is legitimate and the foremost micro job website that you can come across but due to the fact that it acept only PayPal as its payment gateway it has restricted to many people from working there.

I started working on the site for over 2 years and I was able to complete some task on the platform but I stopped working when I noticed that it only accept PayPal as a means of receiving payment.

I started working on the site for over 2 years and I was able to complete some task on the platform but I stopped working when I noticed that it only accept PayPal as a means of receiving payment.
It's one of the best micro jobs website that we do have around infact I love rapidworkers to picoworkers because they always have so many task that pays a bit higher than picoworkers but the issue is that they only accept PayPal while picoworkers pays to crypto

I am not sure if this is number one micro job site or not but I have worked on this site, made money and even withdrawn from the site. I have even used the site to hire workers for small jobs

I am not sure if this is number one micro job site or not but I have worked on this site, made money and even withdrawn from the site. I have even used the site to hire workers for small jobs
What is your experience with the website I think the website is friendly and simple to work on but one funny thing which I don't like about the website is that they can only pay you to PayPal the admin need to add some others payment processor

I don't earn from Rapidwrokers since there are many negative reviews, and I don't like microtask sites in general because they pay very little and usually the tasks are very unethical, for example, writing a positive review even though I think it's bad.
You are very correct on the ground that this platform is legitimate and the foremost micro job website that you can come across but due to the fact that it acept only PayPal as its payment gateway it has restricted to many people from working there.
Hmm intresting I heard many bad things about this platfrom many peaple claims that they don't get paid and things like that I'm not intrested in micro job sites because of the low pay and more

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back