What's new

RapidWorkers Review: Scam or Legit ?

I think cooperation between writing platforms and rapid workers will be a good reason means use a rapid worker's cashout to a PayPal account of one of the administration staff PayPal of Bizdustry for example or ForumCoin will be a good option in order to get biznotes for a Rapidworkers cashout. The micro job running for Netbox download + install on Rapidworkers aren't processed rapidly which delays receiving for example for running a job for 50 positions after a certain period of work download + install needs 3 or 4 months to be totally achieved to collect NBX and trade for ZEC at Crex24.

That's exactly the point. This particular issue discourages me from joining many micro sites. I have never been scammed on micro sites but it feels very bad to be scammed.
On Picowokers and Microworkers, you have an option to report if you think you were wrongly rated. If your claim is valid, you will be credited,

On Picowokers and Microworkers, you have an option to report if you think you were wrongly rated. If your claim is valid, you will be credited,
I don't earn earn money on those micro sites simply because it's tasky and I don't have much time to spend on the site. If I have enough time I will love to earn on micro sites.

Micro job sites are for people with no skills or semi skills. If you are a skilled professional, you will have to simply pass on mocro job sites and start working on freelancing sites

Micro job sites are for people with no skills or semi skills. If you are a skilled professional, you will have to simply pass on mocro job sites and start working on freelancing sites
I also don't have skills to earn money online on freelancing sites. But still I'm trying my best to see I gain good ideas before I can delve into it.

I understand you do not have specialized skills, but if you actually want to earn well, why don't you take time to learn skills. For example, if you want to learn graphic designing, you can easily lean in 6 weeks.

If you like working on microjob sites, you can try rapid workers. However, in my experience many employers wrongly rate you and you cannot even appeal to the admin (this feature is available in picworkers and microworkers)
Thanks for bringing up this issue. I once performed a task on rapid workers, but my task was rejected, I did not get to see why my task was rejected and I had no option to report.

That has happend to me many times n rapid workers, that's why I stopped working on the site, however, I have also used the site to hire freelancers and I have never rated wrongly.

You need to be patient to make money here. I, too, like others, earned a few cents per hour, but then your earnings will increase!!! And so It is legal and has been paying for 13 years. Also, this site is known for its timely payments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back