What's new

Rapidworkers.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Rapidworkers is legit platform but rates compared to picoworkers are lower.. Yes there are more jobs than picoworkers but most of them are low paid like 0.02-0.03$.
It is worth giving it a try if have a lot of free time.

Rapidworkers is legit platform but rates compared to picoworkers are lower.. Yes there are more jobs than picoworkers but most of them are low paid like 0.02-0.03$.
It is worth giving it a try if have a lot of free time.
But it takes a long time to make a withdrawal according to the minimum withdrawal

View attachment 960

What is Rapidworkers?

If you've been searching for ways to make money online you've most like heard of website like Microworkers or Picoworkers. Rapidworkers is a website similar to those 2 but honestly it's just the "cheaper" version.

If you never heard of these kind of website basically what they do is pay you for completing micro tasks or micro jobs. Most of these micro tasks are social media based meaning you'll have to subscribe /like /share a video or a post. There are also tasks that require you to register on all kind of websites or download and use mobile applications.

How to earn on RapidWorkers?

As said before, you will be paid for completing micro tasks. After you register and log in to your account if you click on Available Jobs you'll find a complete list of jobs available.

The tasks/jobs available are in general very easy to complete. You'll be given a set of instructions, after you complete those you submit the required information and then wait for the employer to review the information submitted. It may take up to 6 days for your task to be reviewed.

Some examples of tasks available :

- register an account on a website

- like/share/subscriber/follow/comment on social media

-visit a website link and complete a certain action

-download an app on your mobile phone

-leave a review for a website/application

How much can you earn on Rapidworkers?

The lowest paid task is 0.03$ and the highest paid task is 4$ but on average you can earn between 0.1$ and 0.2$ per each task you complete. The payment depends on the difficulty of the task and also the targeted area. Here is a list with examples of available tasks and payments :

View attachment 961

How can you withdraw your earnings?

View attachment 962

The only payment method available on Rapidworkers is PayPal. Since the website has been opened and until now they are only operating with PayPal.

Even though in their FAQ section the minimum withdrawal is 4$, you actually need at least 8$ in your balance to make a withdrawal. Here's what you have to do in order to withdraw your earnings : View attachment 963
Does Rapidworkers have a referral program?

I couldn't find any information about a referral program which is surprising. There is no referral link available anywhere in your account and they don't mention about partners or referrals anywhere on their website.

Advantages/Disadvantages of Rapidworkers

The advantages

- low minimum payment at 8$
- easy registration, no need of adress verification like Microworkers
-hundreds of tasks available
-been online since 2009

The disadvantages

-website looks very unprofessional, no information about the owner or the company behind
-no multiple withdrawal methods available
-minimum payment for tasks is 0.03$
-some tasks may be shady or unethical

Is Rapidworkers legit?

Rapidworkers has been working on the internet since 2009, claiming that more than 100.000 people are currently working on their platform.

There are lots of payment proofs available online from them and it is definitely a legit website otherwise they wouldn't last so long on the internet.

However, as I said their website is not very professional. If you tried searching for the company listed on thier website you won't be able to find anything about it on the internet which is strange because it's been working since 2009. They also have lots of grammar issues in their terms and conditions and on thier about us page. Even with all of this issues I can confirm they are legit and paying.

How to start working at Rapidworkers?

Visit the website in the title, register an account and start completing tasks to earn money. Unlike other micro task websites where you have a complicated registration, here the whole process is very easy
I will try it

View attachment 960

What is Rapidworkers?

If you've been searching for ways to make money online you've most like heard of website like Microworkers or Picoworkers. Rapidworkers is a website similar to those 2 but honestly it's just the "cheaper" version.

If you never heard of these kind of website basically what they do is pay you for completing micro tasks or micro jobs. Most of these micro tasks are social media based meaning you'll have to subscribe /like /share a video or a post. There are also tasks that require you to register on all kind of websites or download and use mobile applications.

As said before, you will be paid for completing micro tasks. After you register and log in to your account if you click on Available Jobs you'll find a complete list of jobs available.

The tasks/jobs available are in general very easy to complete. You'll be given a set of instructions, after you complete those you submit the required information and then wait for the employer to review the information submitted. It may take up to 6 days for your task to be reviewed.

The lowest paid task is 0.03$ and the highest paid task is 4$ but on average you can earn between 0.1$ and 0.2$ per each task you complete. The payment depends on the difficulty of the task and also the targeted area. Here is a list with examples of available tasks and payments :

View attachment 961

View attachment 962

The only payment method available on Rapidworkers is PayPal. Since the website has been opened and until now they are only operating with PayPal.

Even though in their FAQ section the minimum withdrawal is 4$, you actually need at least 8$ in your balance to make a withdrawal. Here's what you have to do in order to withdraw your earnings : View attachment 963

I couldn't find any information about a referral program which is surprising. There is no referral link available anywhere in your account and they don't mention about partners or referrals anywhere on their website.

The advantages

-been online since 2009

The disadvantages

-website looks very unprofessional, no information about the owner or the company behind

Is Rapidworkers legit?

Rapidworkers has been working on the internet since 2009, claiming that more than 100.000 people are currently working on their platform.

There are lots of payment proofs available online from them and it is definitely a legit website otherwise they wouldn't last so long on the internet.

However, as I said their website is not very professional. If you tried searching for the company listed on thier website you won't be able to find anything about it on the internet which is strange because it's been working since 2009. They also have lots of grammar issues in their terms and conditions and on thier about us page. Even with all of this issues I can confirm they are legit and paying.

Visit the website in the title, register an account and start completing tasks to earn money. Unlike other micro task websites where you have a complicated registration, here the whole process is very easy
I will try to register on my site
maybe a profitable site for me
Post automatically merged:

I think that I will join this site if more payments proofs are shared here
I am too

Last edited:
I have worked as a freelancer as well as employer on rapid workers. I have not only spent over $100 on my jobs on rapid workers, but also earned just about $20 by completing various jobs. I have received payment from this site. The site offers better jobs for tier 1 countries.

You have given a good review of the site. While I don't have a problem with how the site is run, I have a concern about the fact that only PayPal seems to be the form of payment.

Secondly they pay as low 0.03$ for some tasks. Wow, but that's low.

If only they remain min withdrawal 4$ , now you will need more effort to cash out but I think it deserves a try , I hope only have enough patience to do their tasks and no worries about this categories of sites they are legit .

This is legit, I do not doubt even though I have never worked on this site. I have checked the site but the interface is not very good it looks very cluttered. currently, I am focusing on picoworkers, which looks better than rapid worker.

This is legit, I do not doubt even though I have never worked on this site. I have checked the site but the interface is not very good it looks very cluttered. currently, I am focusing on picoworkers, which looks better than rapid worker.
Rapidworkers is a legitimate site, although I registered on the site and did a few tasks I never got paid because I do not like the site, I find it difficult to search and perform the tasks, I think Picoworkers where I stay active is more friendly to work.

From reviewing what the poster posted,the application is worth trying out,that is if it is a legit platform. But i have issues with platforms/websites that their payment method is only through using PayPal because some of the functions are restricted in my country.

The problem with rapid worker is when the client rejects your task you are not given any reason. However, on picoworkers, when client rejects your task, you can write to the support and make a complain if you think it was unfair.

View attachment 960

What is Rapidworkers?

View attachment 961

View attachment 962

The advantages

-been online since 2009

The disadvantages

Is Rapidworkers legit?

I really wish to join this site to perform most of their tasks and earn some reward as well,but picoworker made me loose interest in all this kind of site, because most of the job posted in there for us to work on is not easy and the pay is too low as well. So I don't think I could do this as well.

I don't like this site cause I see that you cannot copy paste in column allocated for that so this site lack features , I only managed to complete two tasks out of four so my pourcentage isn't encouraging .

The problem with rapid worker is when the client rejects your task you are not given any reason. However, on picoworkers, when client rejects your task, you can write to the support and make a complain if you think it was unfair.
Yes this is a great benefit that Picoworkers has, you can complain or report and many employers give you the opportunity to correct what is wrong, and you can resubmit the assignment again, even in my case I have been given up to two opportunities to submit the correction to be approved.

Yes, some employers gave me that opportunity to correct, where as some employers rejected task for silly reason (I was rejected because my screenshot was not full screenshot). I hope to reach payment threshold by the end of this month

Yes, some employers gave me that opportunity to correct, where as some employers rejected task for silly reason (I was rejected because my screenshot was not full screenshot). I hope to reach payment threshold by the end of this month
Yes there are some employers that are very strict, while others are quite flexible, I have made over $100 with them. I have wanted to work at rapidworkers and actually have some work done there, but I get a bit entangled and the pay on many tasks is lower which discourages me from continuing.

I don't like this site cause I see that you cannot copy paste in column allocated for that so this site lack features , I only managed to complete two tasks out of four so my pourcentage isn't encouraging .
For me, copy-paste isn't a real issue; the real challenge is how many tasks you can make per day; the more tasks, the more money. Some users got bored from them, and some aren't and keep top-up their wallets weekly.
So the money depends on your activity and jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back