What's new

Rapidworkers.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Vladv26

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Mar 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
banner-1.jpg

What is Rapidworkers?

If you've been searching for ways to make money online you've most like heard of website like Microworkers or Picoworkers. Rapidworkers is a website similar to those 2 but honestly it's just the "cheaper" version.

If you never heard of these kind of website basically what they do is pay you for completing micro tasks or micro jobs. Most of these micro tasks are social media based meaning you'll have to subscribe /like /share a video or a post. There are also tasks that require you to register on all kind of websites or download and use mobile applications.

How to earn on RapidWorkers?

As said before, you will be paid for completing micro tasks. After you register and log in to your account if you click on Available Jobs you'll find a complete list of jobs available.

The tasks/jobs available are in general very easy to complete. You'll be given a set of instructions, after you complete those you submit the required information and then wait for the employer to review the information submitted. It may take up to 6 days for your task to be reviewed.

Some examples of tasks available :

- register an account on a website

- like/share/subscriber/follow/comment on social media

-visit a website link and complete a certain action

-download an app on your mobile phone

-leave a review for a website/application

How much can you earn on Rapidworkers?

The lowest paid task is 0.03$ and the highest paid task is 4$ but on average you can earn between 0.1$ and 0.2$ per each task you complete. The payment depends on the difficulty of the task and also the targeted area. Here is a list with examples of available tasks and payments :

activity-list.png

How can you withdraw your earnings?

payment-method.png

The only payment method available on Rapidworkers is PayPal. Since the website has been opened and until now they are only operating with PayPal.

Even though in their FAQ section the minimum withdrawal is 4$, you actually need at least 8$ in your balance to make a withdrawal. Here's what you have to do in order to withdraw your earnings : rapidworkers-payout-option.png
Does Rapidworkers have a referral program?

I couldn't find any information about a referral program which is surprising. There is no referral link available anywhere in your account and they don't mention about partners or referrals anywhere on their website.

Advantages/Disadvantages of Rapidworkers

The advantages

- low minimum payment at 8$
- easy registration, no need of adress verification like Microworkers
-hundreds of tasks available
-been online since 2009

The disadvantages

-website looks very unprofessional, no information about the owner or the company behind
-no multiple withdrawal methods available
-minimum payment for tasks is 0.03$
-some tasks may be shady or unethical

Is Rapidworkers legit?

Rapidworkers has been working on the internet since 2009, claiming that more than 100.000 people are currently working on their platform.

There are lots of payment proofs available online from them and it is definitely a legit website otherwise they wouldn't last so long on the internet.

However, as I said their website is not very professional. If you tried searching for the company listed on thier website you won't be able to find anything about it on the internet which is strange because it's been working since 2009. They also have lots of grammar issues in their terms and conditions and on thier about us page. Even with all of this issues I can confirm they are legit and paying.

How to start working at Rapidworkers?

Visit the website in the title, register an account and start completing tasks to earn money. Unlike other micro task websites where you have a complicated registration, here the whole process is very easy

Last edited:
View attachment 960

What is Rapidworkers?

If you've been searching for ways to make money online you've most like heard of website like Microworkers or Picoworkers. Rapidworkers is a website similar to those 2 but honestly it's just the "cheaper" version.

If you never heard of these kind of website basically what they do is pay you for completing micro tasks or micro jobs. Most of these micro tasks are social media based meaning you'll have to subscribe /like /share a video or a post. There are also tasks that require you to register on all kind of websites or download and use mobile applications.

As said before, you will be paid for completing micro tasks. After you register and log in to your account if you click on Available Jobs you'll find a complete list of jobs available.

The tasks/jobs available are in general very easy to complete. You'll be given a set of instructions, after you complete those you submit the required information and then wait for the employer to review the information submitted. It may take up to 6 days for your task to be reviewed.

The lowest paid task is 0.03$ and the highest paid task is 4$ but on average you can earn between 0.1$ and 0.2$ per each task you complete. The payment depends on the difficulty of the task and also the targeted area. Here is a list with examples of available tasks and payments :

View attachment 961

View attachment 962

The only payment method available on Rapidworkers is PayPal. Since the website has been opened and until now they are only operating with PayPal.

Even though in their FAQ section the minimum withdrawal is 4$, you actually need at least 8$ in your balance to make a withdrawal. Here's what you have to do in order to withdraw your earnings : View attachment 963

I couldn't find any information about a referral program which is surprising. There is no referral link available anywhere in your account and they don't mention about partners or referrals anywhere on their website.

The advantages

-been online since 2009

The disadvantages

-website looks very unprofessional, no information about the owner or the company behind

Is Rapidworkers legit?

Rapidworkers has been working on the internet since 2009, claiming that more than 100.000 people are currently working on their platform.

There are lots of payment proofs available online from them and it is definitely a legit website otherwise they wouldn't last so long on the internet.

However, as I said their website is not very professional. If you tried searching for the company listed on thier website you won't be able to find anything about it on the internet which is strange because it's been working since 2009. They also have lots of grammar issues in their terms and conditions and on thier about us page. Even with all of this issues I can confirm they are legit and paying.

Visit the website in the title, register an account and start completing tasks to earn money. Unlike other micro task websites where you have a complicated registration, here the whole process is very easy
I have registered there. I think it's legit. But I got really dizzy with the overwhelming view of tasks with narrow spacing between tasks. I thought it was like Picoworkers even though I never did any task after registration (back then it was more active at picoworkers). Maybe I'll take another look, remember that site after seeing your thread.

good review:)(y), I still a member there but I only use it for advertising my jobs and get some referrals.
the traffic there is acceptable and you can get a good result**

I have registered there. I think it's legit. But I got really dizzy with the overwhelming view of tasks with narrow spacing between tasks. I thought it was like Picoworkers even though I never did any task after registration (back then it was more active at picoworkers). Maybe I'll take another look, remember that site after seeing your thread.
Yeah, as I said their website is not very professional. Still the good thing is that it is legit and they are paying

Yeah, as I said their website is not very professional. Still the good thing is that it is legit and they are paying
I do believe it pays. Because obviously the admin also benefits from the assignments posted on the site. But the high-priced assignments I see are only for certain countries. So not the whole world.

The payment average of Picoworkers and Rapidworkers is the same. 0.03 $ per task is social media task or youtube task exactly they increase for instagram 0,05 $ and telegram join airdrop however you can run jobs with positions under than 25 not like Picoworkers because in some airdrop you have to fill 8 signups or 20 signups so you do not have to pay for 25 signups however you need 8 signups this is another advantage of Rapidworkers.

The payment average of Picoworkers and Rapidworkers is the same. 0.03 $ per task is social media task or youtube task exactly they increase for instagram 0,05 $ and telegram join airdrop however you can run jobs with positions under than 25 not like Picoworkers because in some airdrop you have to fill 8 signups or 20 signups so you do not have to pay for 25 signups however you need 8 signups this is another advantage of Rapidworkers.
That is really an advantage. I didn't like that you have to post jobs for a minimum of 25 workers. What if all you needed was 15? Rapid workers has that over Picoworkers.

I do believe it pays. Because obviously the admin also benefits from the assignments posted on the site. But the high-priced assignments I see are only for certain countries. So not the whole world.
That's the thing with all of these micro tasks websites, they usually pay very low per task (around 0.1$). If you want to earn lots of money you need to be from a country like US.

you can go to the site from the title of his thread: just copier the name and you will go there.
Exactly. Besides that I even mentioned this in my thread at the end on how to join section.

That's the thing with all of these micro tasks websites, they usually pay very low per task (around 0.1$). If you want to earn lots of money you need to be from a country like US.

Exactly. Besides that I even mentioned this in my thread at the end on how to join section.
One more thing that keeps me from doing the assignment there is proof of payment which is quite large. $ 8 more than Picoworkers. It would be better if it were updated to $ 5.

View attachment 960

What is Rapidworkers?

View attachment 961

View attachment 962

Even though in their FAQ section the minimum withdrawal is 4$, you actually need at least 8$ in your balance to make a withdrawal. Here's what you have to do in order to withdraw your earnings : View attachment 963

The advantages

-been online since 2009

The disadvantages

Is Rapidworkers legit?

A+ review congrats on your time invested, it always pays back.

Excellent description of the micro tasks page, yesterday I happened to be investigating that page, I have been working on picoworkers for a while and it has not gone bad for me, if this page is similar, it will be fine for me, Where I am (Venezuela) I have not had problems for it country and my last payment was $ 20 not long ago. I will write and review, thanks for the information

Excellent description of the micro tasks page, yesterday I happened to be investigating that page, I have been working on picoworkers for a while and it has not gone bad for me, if this page is similar, it will be fine for me, Where I am (Venezuela) I have not had problems for it country and my last payment was $ 20 not long ago. I will write and review, thanks for the information
awesome, bring the payment proofs :D we enjoy seeing payment proofs of any kind.

awesome, bring the payment proofs :D we enjoy seeing payment proofs of any kind.
Here I leave the proof of payment, from Picoworkers, as I said without any problem or complaints

Attachments

• picow.png
    picow.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 3
  • paypal.png
    paypal.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 3
It is very similar to Picoworkers, the jobs that you find and the payment rate. Their website looks a bit different but the Idea is exactly the same as picoworkers

It is very similar to Picoworkers, the jobs that you find and the payment rate. Their website looks a bit different but the Idea is exactly the same as picoworkers
Excellent, being like this tomorrow I get into it, I keep looking for more opportunities to win

Looks legit but those sites are hell task consuming. You said it requires $4 to cashout but you actually need $8 to cashout, isn't that contradictory?

View attachment 960

What is Rapidworkers?

View attachment 961

View attachment 962

The advantages

-been online since 2009

The disadvantages

Is Rapidworkers legit?

I registered this site along time ago. But didn't continue work
Rapidworker is one of the legit site online for making money, have seen quite few people withdrawing money from the site
Yes it's legit , but need working. And those who have better options they don't stay on this site because of its rates

Looks legit but those sites are hell task consuming. You said it requires $4 to cashout but you actually need $8 to cashout, isn't that contradictory?
You don't know how to read or what? I said that in their FAQ they say minimum withdrawal is 4$ but actually the minimum withdrawal is 8$. I specifically explained this so that people won't be confused if they read the FAQ on the website

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back