Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What does it take in order to rank on all search engines? I want to rank my sites on Google of course (already done for the most part), but I also want to take advantage of other search engines, like Bing and Yahoo. Would you rank on these search engines if you are ranked on Google? As well, is it possible to rank on private search engines like duckduckgo for example?

Usually you need to submit the website information to other search engine crawlers.
There are a few websites which do that for free. Also, there are a few paid services which offer to submit the website content for certain keywords, to most of the search engines.

To be honest, I don't remember the name for this paid service but when I did my SEO course, it's been listed as the most effective method to promote your content. I will try to get this service name and share that information with people here

Its depends. You need a good content and on page optimization.
Niches which having low competition are difficult to find. Since google is your main keyword then you have to competitors content length and ahref to check backlinks. It gave you some points/ideas to find out how many backlinks you want to grow your site rank

I have made comparisions of keywords on various search engines and in most cases, the same sites appear on the top search results. Therefore, I believe the factors that ranks a site high on Google will also rank it high on Bng, or Yahoo for that matter. But then ranking also differs according to geography.

I guess ranking factors for all search engine are more or less same. The factors that affect rank on google also affect bing. However, search engines also have specific criteria. For example google ranks non commercial website high, where as bing ranks commercial website high.

I suppose in some situations. It might depend on the targeted terms.

I'm not sure how tough they are.
You need to submit your site to other search engine or seo to better rank well
But for you to rank well on google you need to have a good content and a very good topic
You can't just write anything and expect to have good rankings on google its just not possible
I would advise you to get a paid course or contact a professional to help you better understand your situation

I stick with Google search engine with every blogs I build either for myself or friends. The reason is that Google gives me more than enough traffic my blogs requires. Another thing I noticed is that when you rank higher on Google for lots of keywords, there is possibility that you will also rank higher on other search engine too especially the Yahoo and Bing.

I guess all search engines have more or less similar requirement for ranking viz. Keyword usage, content quality, uniqueness and originality of contents, backlinks, etc.nby implementing these strategies you can rank well on all.

Yahoo? Just forget about it, it's dead since the very long, try working on duckduckgo or yandex (russian search engine), they are both more active, each search engine has a way to rank in, but they are usually pretty similar

I guess all search engines have more or less similar requirement for ranking viz. Keyword usage, content quality, uniqueness and originality of contents, backlinks, etc.nby implementing these strategies you can rank well on all.

Ranking of site; does it mean this action will upgrade the site when is done. I am just preparing to create my own website for the school's business we are running. So I am still a learner in the field of search engine optimization.

In another forum I have read that when your site is ranked in Google then it will also be ranked in other major search engines like Bing, Yahoo Search, Duckduckgo, etc. With the submission of your link for indexing, I have to admit that I have no idea about that. Our office website entered the ranking in page 1 without any submission done for Google. When I checked the other search engines the ranking of our website was also good and again we did not bother with the submission for indexing.

As a webmaster or blogger, the best way to rank on different Search Engine is to start from doing keywords research for any articles you want to write on after that you can now embed the keywords in your article and optimize it for different search engine to rank for. Also you need to work on link building so that your Domain authority will increase

Ranking on Google most especially it first page need some core tactic to make it happen. Basic knowledge I do have on how to make a post rank on Google first page is making sure on your website your post should be contentful and contain some backlinks. Atleast more than 2000 meaningful words and enough backlinks.

Yahoo? Just forget about it, it's dead since the very long, try working on duckduckgo or yandex (russian search engine), they are both more active, each search engine has a way to rank in, but they are usually pretty similar
Lol, Duckduckgo gathers results from google according to their contract, same as yandex, what difference does it make? yahoo isn't dead, it may be a little off the game , but not dead, at all .

OnTopic:
If you want to rank, you do it on Google, while you have no control over your trust factors , you just have to be good and rise up ethically, you'll get high on your rank, yahoo wouldn't matter anyways since already half of its assets are sold to google as well , so yeah.

From the comments so far... It seems ranking on Google also puts you on top ranks of other search engines. No wonder people focus on getting it right with Google, once you get it right with Google, it is easier with other search engines

I've conducted searches across different search engines an the results for the first page are similar.

With my blog, I've not gone as far as trying to rank it with other search engines, since people in my niche usually use just one search engine; Google.

I guess ranking factors for all search engine are more or less same. The factors that affect rank on google also affect bing. However, search engines also have specific criteria. For example google ranks non commercial website high, where as bing ranks commercial website high.

If you can rank on Google, you will also be able to rank on Bing or Yahoo. The factors that help you to get ranked on Google will also help you to get ranked high on other search engines. SEO strategies are same for all search engines.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back