What's new

Rakuten: Get paid to shop.. Review: Legit or Scam!

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What is Rakuten?
Rakuten
is a site which pays you to shop on over 2500 worldwide online stores. This site help to save money through cash back feature.
This site is best for those who shop frequently online.

How much can I earn?

You ll earn 40$ cash bonus when you ll join and shop. You can earn cash back according to your shopping. There are different cash back percentage which Rakuten gives to it's customers on shopping.

Refferal Comission:

Rakuten is offering best refferal program for limited time. You ll get 40$ for each approved refferal who will spend 40$ and they will also get 40$ cash bonus.
This offer is valid till 25 December 2020.
To get this bonus you and the refferal must be located in US.

I am not located in US. So I can't get this bonus .but this post is best for those who live in US.

rakuten-bonus-1024x261.jpg

Screenshot_20201123-001128~2.png

Withdraw method:

They offer following withdraw methods

rakuten-amex-1.png

How to join?

You can join by clicking this link
?https://www.rakuten.com/r/STYLIS1097?eeid=37137

? Happy earning ?

Last edited:
So if you buy through them for 40$ you get 80$ back in total you and your referral ?

So if you buy through them for 40$ you get 80$ back in total you and your referral ?
No, if you ll buy 40$ worth products from their site to any listed store, you ll get 40$ cash bonus in your account.
And there person who have reffered you, will also get 40$ for free.
But to get refferal reward ,you and your refferal must be the citizen of US.
You can check more on their website for more details.

What if I am out of US,but take referrals located in USA ?? Before time it was international and $25 bonus.

yes I have heard a lot of this offer in the social medias but we don't have luck to get it xD

yes I have heard a lot of this offer in the social medias but we don't have luck to get it xD
But we can save some money by using it through cash back. So refferal bonus is not for us but saving is definitely for us. And there are many store where mostly people shop online. So we can save money by using this platform

But we can save some money by using it through cash back. So refferal bonus is not for us but saving is definitely for us. And there are many store where mostly people shop online. So we can save money by using this platform
that's true, does it accept and promote Ali Express? because I only buy from this site.

Yes, it accepts... I also buy on Ali Express through this shop. It also accept eBay and approx 2500 online stores
that's absolutely great, I pay 10 times every month and never cash-back any cent xD

I only use the coupons to reduce the price.

This looks like a very good deal but I don't stay in the US and as such would just pass. This is really sad.

This looks like a very good deal but I don't stay in the US and as such would just pass. This is really sad.
Yes, but if anyone from your friends are in US then you can share this news with them, it's also good thing to share informative news. And you can join to get cash back on your purchase from online shops ,still it is not bad deal

Online shopping trend is increasing rapidly in the world. So some sites giving benifits to increase traffic on their sites. It is good Opportunity for Clients to avail these offers so that they can make their shop cheap and sometimes free of cost. I am thankful to you for giving such a valued site.

Online shopping trend is increasing rapidly in the world. So some sites giving benifits to increase traffic on their sites. It is good Opportunity for Clients to avail these offers so that they can make their shop cheap and sometimes free of cost. I am thankful to you for giving such a valued site.
Yes ,in this way the sites also get interested band permanent customers and customers also get benefits from those shops in the shape of cashback

I have worked with this company Rakuten via its affiliate network called linkshare. I promoted online stores promoted by this company. After using linkshare for ovwr a year and not even earning $1 commission , I gave up with this company.

This looks cool and that promotion is awesome but im not from the US so i was wondering.. so im not from the US but what if i referred someone from the US and they purchased $40 via my referral link will i still get the $40? Or the promotion is exclusively for the US citizens?

I guess for those who are not in the US, if you have family members in the US you can share the link with them to enjoy the referral bonus. It's a good site overall. You're paid for shopping.. it's a good deal, if you ask me.....

So, you have to be based in the US to earn from this program? Looks like most of the interesting ways of making money online are exclusively reserved for the people in the tier one country.

If not that you have already mentioned that the site is for the US, I would said it sounds too good to be true. It is clear that this platform is not for all countries but mainly for tier one countries. That is just my take.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back