What's new

RAINBOW.BET REVIEW: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vest1992

1604302060496.png

➡ WHAT IS RAINBOW.BET ? ⬅

Rainbow.bet is a Gamble platform. For registration, you get 3 rubles to make the first couple of bets and evaluate the game process. Also, we have an affiliate program and you can invite your friends and receive a percentage of their bets on your balance. Each lottery runs for 20 seconds. You can pay money at any time and in any amount without any restrictions.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN? ⬅

1st of all right click the page and Translate into ENglish so you can surf it easily. There are two colors, you bet either on red or blue, the bigger the amount the more you move the balance in your favour.

You receive 3 ruble to make your 1st bet for free when you register under this link.

Tip: Do not bet late or early, you might lose your bet, try to get a timing between 15seconds and 7 seconds regardin all the other bets of the players.
In the begining try to focus only on the 1st room where the max bet is 200Ruble :) and do not invest money that you do cannot lose.
Do not play more than up to 60 minutes on the website or you will be capable of tilting, the platform has huge potential when you study it for a while.

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED ⬅

1. It is very easy to sign up. Just click the link, it takes a few seconds to sign up. Sign up for an account using this invite link: http://rainbow-bet.net/?i=74004, and choose an account to login from vk.com , facebook.com or OK.ru .
2. Click on Daily Bonus to get extra income that is multiplied by your Rating

I've played this kind of games before, tricky bastards. It's cool though.
You can make a lot of rubles with it, as any gamble sites you need to know when to stop with your winnings.

I have played some games here before some months, I could make 1000 rubles by luck but unfortunately, I used this amount to play another game and I lost everything :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

greed crashed me xD

Good gambling site, base on what you wrote there, but please how can you convert your Rubles to physical cash via the gaming platform??

Yeah, sure.
Nothing in excess, Everything in Moderation.
You can make a lot of rubles with it, as any gamble sites you need to know when to stop with your winnings.
Post automatically merged:

I have played some games here before some months, I could make 1000 rubles by luck but unfortunately, I used this amount to play another game and I lost everything :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

greed crashed me xD
?, Winning is sweet and addictive

Last edited:
Good gambling site, base on what you wrote there, but please how can you convert your Rubles to physical cash via the gaming platform??
the rubles are cash, you withdraw them through Payeer and you can exchange them there to crypto or USD $

the rubles are cash, you withdraw them through Payeer and you can exchange them there to crypto or USD $
Fantastic you, for detailing everything I need to know about Rubles, and so on about the site, I'm satisfied now. I will proceed to create account with them as soon as I have left over money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back