Rachstelli: legit or scam

Doradorwa

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 28, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
I believe the website is a Nigerian website...They said its all about advertisement.... Putting already drafted ads on your Facebook and other social media page....The person who introduced me to it is saying I will start with 14k and i will be getting 21k at the end of month....I've been admonished to borrow money to start...People who knows how this website is been runned should pls contribute....

I have also heard about this website too infact I have a friend who invested 50k last month and made a withdrawal of 80k+ early this month,he explained that you get paid to perform a single task daily based on the level of registration you made, I dont really understand it all.

Yes of course i heared about the platform too, its like investing a particular sum of money then you get your reward in plenty fold, i have never invested by money into it, but one of my friends use to tell me about the platform its just like MMM.

I don't have much information about Rachstelli but the truth is that you should be careful. Anything that one has to pay money before you can earn, I'm always weary of it.

I heard there was another site that sounds similar to Rachstelli that scammed people. So be careful and only.

Based on what I read here I think this is a hyip. You should never invest in hyip. They might pay you in the beginning, but ultimately they will cheat you. Hyip is a ponzi scheme where funds from one person is collected and paid to another person as profit.

If you have to invest money to earn money and if the investing is done online and on a program and company that exist only in the virtual world, it will be a risky investment. Don't be greedy, you might be scammed.

This is an example of a ponzi scheme, they still exist for now and after a lot of people join, they flee with the hard earned money, stay away from sites that promise you double or triple of your money, one needs to be careful because i once lost about 200usd in similar program and made up my mind never to partake in such next time.

I believe the website is a Nigerian website...They said its all about advertisement.... Putting already drafted ads on your Facebook and other social media page....The person who introduced me to it is saying I will start with 14k and i will be getting 21k at the end of month....I've been admonished to borrow money to start...People who knows how this website is been runned should pls contribute....
Any site that tell you to pay some kind of fee before you could get paid, believe me is not ever going to be legit because at the end the will end up scamming their subscribers. So my advice to you is to stay away from such website that want you to pay some fee before you could earn on their site.

The expiring date of the website is within one years its never legit in the first place because its a ponzi scheme, and ponzi scheme don't last someone told me that after checking the originality a website if you found out that it will expire within the period you should cahsout your money before its too late

I can't indulge in a platform where by after inputting my money, I'll still be given tasks to perform before i can benefit from the platform nah. I can't be fooled twice, i did one similar to this Rachstelli and after i was paid twice it folded up.

Racksteli came out as a task performing platform but the most painful part of it is that they required investment from people. They later turned to a ponzi platform that doesn't pay some people.

From the time I was hearing about this site, I had my doubts and thank God I didn't invest any money even when my friends did and we're convincing me to invest more Everytime.
Any platform that requires you to pay others wouldn't last long.

It will be a dangerous investment if you have to invest money in order to make money, especially if you do it online with a firm and program that only exists online. Avoid becoming avaricious to avoid being conned.

If you have to invest money in order to make money, it is a risky investment, especially if you do it online with a firm and program that only exists online. To avoid being duped, avoid becoming avaricious.

I've heard of the platform as well; it works similarly to MMM in that you invest a certain amount of money and receive a return that is many times your investment. I've never put any of my own money into it, however one of my friends used to tell me that it was similar to MMM.

It's seem like scam. Because I know that websites that give you profit in folds first then will cheat you next because first they are going to earn your trust on their website then waste your money so be careful.

I never heard of it and don't see any information coming up for it. Which means it is either a scam or just not local enough and does not work with people in the US. I guess it could be both but I would not be able to know.

I am a Nigerian and i have vowed never to invest in any Nigerian investment site because most of them are ponzi scheme which waits for people who invested to be larger in number be for running away .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back