Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
Quiet Keyboard & Mouse? So on my days off work, I like to stay up late but my wife has to go to work early the next morning and my keyboard and mouse clicking get on her nerves and keeps her up at night. I am looking for a quality keyboard that is ultra quiet and virtually has no clicking noises. Does anyone already have a keyboard like this that can recommend one to me?

I don't actually have one and my granddaughter did say that she can hear me typing at night sometimes although she is the type of person that sleeps through anything. There are a selection of noiseless keyboards on Amazon.co.uk but I would imagine it is the same on the US site. They are more expensive than regular keyboards.

I really don't know any quiet mouse and keyboard since I only use my phone. Do some search online and you will likely get one. I hope you find it to enable your wife have a great night sleep.

There are some wireless keyboards with mouse combos on Amazon.com. And, Logitech was the best seller one there. It has got pretty high reviews too.

Its funny because I actually needed one when my mother's boyfriend took my internet and I got a new one, a secret one.
I wanted a quite mouse and keyboard so I won't have to worry about him reveling my secret and taking it away from me.
I couldn't find those so I kept living in a fear that he might steal my internet once again.. :(

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back