Dot

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
IyHN6yF0Jg-780x470.jpg

Fast and reliable hosting plays a significant role in building a successful online presence for your business or company. But it shouldn’t be expensive at the same time. With a lot of web hosting providers available, it might be hard to choose a reliable and affordable option. This is where proper research can help you find out and spend money on web hosting that is faster and less expensive as well.

This blog post contains some quick tips that can help you save a lot of bucks on web hosting while taking your online business or blog to the next level.

Use Coupon Codes

There are several web hosting providers which offer discounts and coupon codes to their new customers as a part of business promotion or marketing. You can use such coupon codes to get discounts while buying web hosting for your online business or blog. Finding out hosting coupons and special deals is one of the best ways to save a lot of bucks when it comes to purchasing a hosting plan. If you are unable to find coupons, you can ask the customer services representative of the company if there is a special offer, discount, or coupon available. Several websites and apps are also available on the internet that helps customers find discount coupons.

Opt for Shared Hosting

If it is started, you can opt for shared hosting to make your business or blog live on the web. Shared hosting is a quick way to get your business online while less expensive at the same time. However, you may need to upgrade to a dedicated plan if there is massive traffic that a shared plan is unable to handle. A shared hosting plan can easily handle almost 5000 daily visitors. In this way, you can save your money for other important things and can upgrade to a pro plan when needed.

Use Your Credit Card Perks

If you have an interest free credit card or one with a cash-back offer or reward promo, you should use it to make payment for the hosting plan you are about to purchase. It will help you save many bucks in terms of quick cashback, reward points, or no interest charges. A credit card is also a secure way to make payments for online purchases while helping you save money at the same time. Hence, you should make payments for hosting bills on time to prevent any late fee charges or penalties.

Purchase a Hosting Plan for a Longer Time Period

‘Less is more’, this saying is not right when buying a web hosting plan because you can save a lot of bucks when purchasing hosting for a longer period of time. Instead of buying on monthly basis, try to purchase on an annual basis as most hosting providers offer a handsome discount percentage on longer subscriptions. You can also see and compare prices offered by different companies to find out the best-discounted deal. When you buy a monthly hosting plan, you may need to renew it according to the regular price structure, but the renewal of an annual plan can save many bucks as discounts are offered on annual and semi-annual plans.

Wait for Special Day Offers

Just like other companies and online sellers, web hosting providers also offer special deals on special days like Cyber Monday or Black Friday. That is the reason, you should wait for such the biggest shopping events to save money on web hosting. Most of the companies offer 50% to 70% discounts on pro plans. Some of them also offer giveaways and free plans for selected customers. To find the best web hosting deals and discounts, you should subscribe to the popular website that provides updated information about coupons and discount online.

Pay for Necessary Services Only

There are many other features and services offered by companies when they sell hosting plans. The addition of extra and unnecessary services can cost you much more than your expectations and set budget. This is the reason, review your shopping cart before checking out and eliminate any services that are unnecessary and useless for you. SMS notifications, SSL certificates, and traffic monitoring are some common services that most businesses don’t need when purchasing a hosting plan. So, be quick to drop any extra services from your cart and make sure you are only paying for the chosen web hosting plan.

These are definitely good tips to be followed while buying a hosting for your business website, or even a personal website. Buying hosting during black Friday sales can definitely help you same some cash.

Web hosting is not that expensive unless you want to buy a dedicated server for your website. The web hosting I'm using for my website cost less than $50 per year. and I make use of virtual card to make payment or direct deposit.

Vry very interesting inputs on saving money while buying a hosting plan for our website. Using the coupon codes we see most times are very important way to achieve this really and some persons just ignore quickly because they don't take their time to read

That's very incisive analysis and it's very informative. I have plans to engage in domain name to make some money online but I do not know how to go about it. That's a very good thing to do because it's one of the best ways to earn money online. I would look further on the said topic.

Tips on saving money on webhosting...
Hold-in person events and charge for admission.
Buy, flip and sell websites.
Accept donations from users.
Create exclusive content for paying members.
Vary and cross promote your content.

This are very good and interesting tips on how to raise some good amount of money for the hosting a website even though this depends or is more of concerned to.those who are involved on such kind of money making process because I am not good fan for hosting.

there is need to know how to save money ,if you don't know how to save money you will have a big problem in your nearest future,the only way to learn how to save money is by decipline your self on unnecessary spendings

That is a very interesting tips on how to save money for hosting a website or even page. this is not only particular to the website hosting but to all general human life activities to able to save money in other to achieve something very reasonable in the future.

I bought web hosting on discounts. I renew my hosting by using coupon codes. I also renew my domains by using coupon codes. The codes do not always work but when they work, I am able to sake $2-$3 per transaction.

I want to commend you for taking your time to research to come up with such a long and useful information above. It will be very beneficial to those who have websites and even to those who intend having one in the future. That is my take.

Tips on How to Save Money on Web Hosting
  1. Use Coupon Codes.
  2. Free Hosting.
  3. Shared Hosting.
  4. Buy a Domain Name.
  5. Pay for Necessary Services Only.
  6. Purchase a Hosting Plan for a Longer Time Period.
  7. Join a Web Hosting Affiliate Program.
  8. Buy Hosting Services During Special Day Offers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back