Question

Sucrelove

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Why is everyone talking about crypto currency business, social networking is this forum for business people alone?

No. This forum isn't just for business related discussions. There are other topics that can be posted in. Example is our Webmaster section. I am planning to expand that out a little soon, to better help with discussions there. An another example is our general talk section, which is tucked away here.

This forum is definitely not for business discussion alone but you can discuss other off topics on the platform but be aware that this platform is mostly a business forum that teaches us how to earn money online.

This forum is also for Get Paid to programs , and the related discussions along with cryptocurrency and businesses.

One of the best things about Bizdustry is it is multi topic forum where people can discuss about almost anything. However, since the forum is "earn money forum," i gives more emphasis on making money, business and investment, and other similar topics.

Not only business there's other forums like entertainment incase u wanna be entertained after all all work without play makes jack a dull boy

You can as well bring up a new topic that would attracts interest of people here.
But I think this forum is for newbies into online businesses so what you post here must have references to the topic

One of the major benefits of using this forum is you can discuss on a lot of topics and make money from your post. You earn by learning. Earning while learning is a great opportunity.

One thing I really like about about this forum is that , it's classified into different section in which you can relate and also learn from .. if you can't cope with business or cryptocurrency you can vibe in with entertainment

This forum is not just for business or crypto currency discussion,the platform has segmented the discussion into different unit,there arr more to this forum than just business discussion

No, Bizdustry is not only a forum to discuss business. There are some other interesting categories too where you can discuss your journey so far, share your job experiences, what you have learned from your failures, your suggestions to other people, what your financial and life goals are, what your preferences are for online earning, and so on.

One of the major benefits of using this forum is you can discuss on a lot of topics and make money from your post. You earn by learning. Earning while learning is a great opportunity.

I think that bizdustry is a great forum and you can discuss anything regarding cryptocurrencies and business. Bizdustry is not only limited to cryptocurrencies, we also discuss other things as well such as topics related to making money online.

Although you can discuss non-business matters on this forum, it is important to keep in mind that it is primarily a business community where we learn how to make money online.

Why is everyone talking about crypto currency business, social networking is this forum for business people alone?
This website has divided the debate into other components so there is far more to this platform than simply financial chit-chat .This forum is not solely geared towards economic or cryptocurrency conversation

I do not believe that this forum is only about cryptocurrency discourse because I have seen other parts of the forum where the talk is based on entertainment, sports as well as other topics.

This forum is not for business related topics alone. One can discuss about other things ranging from entertainment to even health in the off topic section of this forum.

I do not believe that this forum is only about cryptocurrency discourse because I have seen other parts of the forum where the talk is based on entertainment, sports as well as other topics.

Well, on bizdustry, you could possibly discuss about several different things. Youcan discuss things about cryptocurrencies, business, webmaster, websites, SEO, and many other things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back