What's new

Quality Circle

I think any business being carried by such group of persons will be perfect and of such groups will be vital in business growth and progress.

I think any business being carried by such group of persons will be perfect and of such groups will be vital in business growth and progress.

of course yes when you have people that actually add value to your life and business then there is every possibility that whatever thing they give to you is going to be off very good use to you.

A business needs different kinds of workers to make the company successful. You need people to work for product development, work for production, work for sales, work for marketing, etc. In order to ensure that everyone is working properly, you need someone to look after these people working in the different departments.

A quality circle or quality control circle is a group of workers who do the same or similar work, who meet regularly to identify, analyze and solve work-related problems. It consists of minimum three and maximum twelve members in number. Normally small in size, the group is usually led by a supervisor or manager and presents its solutions to management; where possible, workers implement the solutions themselves in order to improve the performance of the organization and motivate employees. Quality circles were at their most popular during the 1980s, but continue to exist in the form of Kaizen groups and similar worker participation schemes.
Any body else explain more abou it?
Assuming I know about this quality circle, i would have invented it at my working place last year before forcefully suspended.. But thanks for the right up.

Every business should have such people in it's management. It will foster much growth to the business.
The quality control group or section is also important not only for the manufacturing but also in services. The quality control assures the product to be up to par with the standard. When there is a defect then the quality control staff would determine the problem before the product is sent to the market.

I'll define my own quality circle as people who're focused to help you achieve your dreams or who have the requisite skills and knowledge that you don't have to advance your life or career.
Your group of friends matter a lot and you cannot be richer than your network

Write your reply...quality circle there is a saying in my country that goes like this , show me your friends and I will tell you who you are it is good of saying that your company defines you that just it

There is a saying in my country that goes like this, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. It's a good of saying that your company definitely defines who you are.
Quality cycle for quality control cycle is very important in an organisation with this the customer will be trust worthy of your products I will keep coming because they know they're actually get the same product and best product in your organisation.

Thank you for giving us this useful information about quality circle. I have been hoping to know more about how this works and in essence your explanation had helped me know more about it

There is a saying in my country that goes like Thisbe show me your friends and I will show you who they are are it good of saying that your company definitely company definitely defines

With your explanation for this quality circle,to be beneficial then the management must listen to their submission on whatever it is that they might have reviewed, analysed, and proffered solutions to.

If every business can actually have such people then I think there would be great progress and fast improvement in most business and even the business industry as a whole.

There is a saying in my country that goes like this, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. It's a good of saying that your company definitely defines who you are.
Product cycle involves you getting or maintaining a particular quality of product over a long period of time you can be able to gain the customer trust and good you for your business.

A quality circle or quality control circle is a group of workers who do the same or similar work, who meet regularly to identify, analyze and solve work-related problems. It consists of minimum three and maximum twelve members in number. Normally small in size, the group is usually led by a supervisor or manager and presents its solutions to management; where possible, workers implement the solutions themselves in order to improve the performance of the organization and motivate employees. Quality circles were at their most popular during the 1980s, but continue to exist in the form of Kaizen groups and similar worker participation schemes.
Any body else explain more abou it?
Never heard of it, but it sure makes sense. This will ensure that ideas, problems and solutions are shared with each other. I think company retreats can be said to be a form of this quality circle.

Seriously when you want to succeed in your line of business we are definitely going to look for people who would add value to whatever thing you are doing and not those who will drag you down to the mud.

I heard about quality circle from business men around me one certain time , though nthe way the call it is union meeting in a local way this where they discuss about thier business, control the price and also monitor any illegal intruder .

This post of yours really made for a very interesting read indeed on the subject of quality control unit in some organisation. This is very good to know as knowledge has actually been added by this by this post

Write your reply...quality circle is a group of people or workers to work together and they are not mostly because not every body do that.

Quality cycle is very ok with this so I can be able to get same quality from a particular product for 4 years without it changing it test it value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back