What's new

Qmee: SCAM or LEGIT?

Most of this sites has a very low pay rate and it Will be a total waste of the time working on such site. It will be a very discoveraging working the all day and getting pennies. However, it is very obvious that it's a ptc sites.

I have never used Qmee, in fact, I have just heard about it. So, I searched it on Google and read many positive reviews about it. It's legitimate and allows you to withdraw cash without any limit.

I think th
This is the first time I am hearing about this platform called Qmee. From your analysis you wrote, it is obvious its a well-paying site, and I think its one of the very few earning platform site where you can withdraw as low as one cent. that alone is really amazing. I will check it out and see how can maximize my earning on the platform.
Qmee There are no restrictions on payout I think this is the best part of this site, but I don't know anything about this site, so surely I will visit this site and try to sign up. I hope this site can give me some extra income.

Nice getting to see this review after a while it was posted.

I will have to give the platform a trial as it's not easy earning only on bizdustry.

There is need for additional sites.

Website Name: Qmee
Website Link: https://www.qmee.com/
Founded: 2012 by "Jonathan Knight and Nick Sutton".
Review by: Alexander Money

What is Qmee?

How much you will earn will depend on how regularly you use Qmee, and what tasks are completed. Users can complete studies, cashback offers, and earn small amounts from surfing the web. When they make their first PayPal withdrawal, referring your friends & family to Qmee will also award you with £1/$1. View attachment 143

In addition, all rewards are sent automatically and you can cash out at any time, there is no minimum withdrawal requirement. Earnings can be redeemed through a choice of Gift Card Partners and the payment processor, PayPal. Payments are received within a matter of minutes. Under the history tab on Qmee, you will find your total gross earnings from the webpage and how the funds were accumulated.

Qmee is available to download on the App and Google Play Store. It's a free application to install and use.

Is Qmee a Scam?

Qmee is not a scam, it's a legit GPT (Get Paid To) program. We all know that Trustpilot is a trusted review website where thousands of customers can review a product or service being provided. The company has an overall reputation of 4.5/5.0 which shows how trustworthy they are. Attached below are pictures of payment that been sent to my PayPal for fulfilling offers on their site:

View attachment 144

Pro's

+ Users can earn money from simply searching the internet
+ Earn cash back for online shopping
+ High Paying Studies (some £1.50+)
+ Fast Email Support that replies within 24 hours

Con's
-None

Overall Review: 10/10
So, what are your thoughts on Qmee?

I believe that this website is not a scam, but unfortunately I am not in a country where this platform is available so I cannot attest to its legitimacy for now. Hopefully they change their policy, and be more inviting of other countries as well

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back