What's new

Qmee: SCAM or LEGIT?

Deleted member 403

Website Name: Qmee
Website Link: https://www.qmee.com/
Founded: 2012 by "Jonathan Knight and Nick Sutton".
Review by: Alexander Money

What is Qmee?

How much you will earn will depend on how regularly you use Qmee, and what tasks are completed. Users can complete studies, cashback offers, and earn small amounts from surfing the web. When they make their first PayPal withdrawal, referring your friends & family to Qmee will also award you with £1/$1. ssdad.png

In addition, all rewards are sent automatically and you can cash out at any time, there is no minimum withdrawal requirement. Earnings can be redeemed through a choice of Gift Card Partners and the payment processor, PayPal. Payments are received within a matter of minutes. Under the history tab on Qmee, you will find your total gross earnings from the webpage and how the funds were accumulated.

Qmee is available to download on the App and Google Play Store. It's a free application to install and use.

Is Qmee a Scam?

Qmee is not a scam, it's a legit GPT (Get Paid To) program. We all know that Trustpilot is a trusted review website where thousands of customers can review a product or service being provided. The company has an overall reputation of 4.5/5.0 which shows how trustworthy they are. Attached below are pictures of payment that been sent to my PayPal for fulfilling offers on their site:

ssdad.png

Pro's

+ Users can earn money from simply searching the internet
+ Earn cash back for online shopping
+ High Paying Studies (some £1.50+)
+ Fast Email Support that replies within 24 hours

Con's
-None

Overall Review: 10/10
So, what are your thoughts on Qmee?

Last edited by a moderator:
As @Alexander has made clear, Qmee is definitely not a scam; I can tell you from experience. I started using Qmee when I was in college and I have earned a useful amount of money for minimal effort. Whilst it won't make you the big bucks, it's perfect for students or someone trying to save a bit of money. I must have made £100+ in less than a year, and I barely use it anymore.

I think this site would be trustworthy.
Have you used Qmee before, are you planning to sign up? It’s a easy way to make money online. Share any payment proof here please

Thanks, the information, but how long can it take to have the minimum amount for withdrawal, can you withdraw $ 1? I am interested in the subject

Thanks, the information, but how long can it take to have the minimum amount for withdrawal, can you withdraw $ 1? I am interested in the subject
Hi,

At https://www.qmee.com/users there is no minimum withdrawal. You can withdraw as little as 1 cent to your Paypal and this amount will arrive instantly to your account.

Thanks
Alexander

Sounds like a great paltform, and seems like you made some really good money from surveys with them. Though I think the surveys are mainly focused on geo location advertising, so using it won t help me from my location.

I am very interested in joining the site and from now on I will try to register hopefully by joining the site and completing the task and mission I can get additional income

I am going to take a break on registering to survey sites, I have done several reviews for them.

This is the first time I am hearing about this platform called Qmee. From your analysis you wrote, it is obvious its a well-paying site, and I think its one of the very few earning platform site where you can withdraw as low as one cent. that alone is really amazing. I will check it out and see how can maximize my earning on the platform.

I've been doing this for years and it is definitely legit. I find it works best oo Amazon and Ebay although some other sites do trigger it. I like it because it pays in my own currency.

I am not doubting if the platform is legit or not. But PayPal means of payment makes the platform a no go area for me. And the people that confirmed the site working or paying should have drop at least a single payment proof to encourage intending members. Just my opinion.

I've been using Qmee for years and it's definitely legit. I recently discovered I can use it on Firefox too. I thought it would only work on Chrome. The search box usually comes up on sites like Amazon or Ebay and although I get plenty of surveys I often get disqualified so I rarely do them on this site.

Qmee is a legit platform to work on bit I think they have a kin of restrictions where they don't allow se countries to participate in their survey. I have also tried to register on the platform but I was rejected after registration

Dear friends, I need to inform Qmee is available only to these countries: United Kingdom, States, Canada and Australia. Terms and conditions are very clear about. I visited Qmee various time to see if they would have changed their geographic areas policy, but they didn't until today. I'd like to join,. but I can't, as I live in Latin America. I see lot of you are from African and Asian countries, so you can't access like I can't. We seriously risk to be banned if we sign up from our countries, breaking their rules. Hoping their policy would change in the future.

Dear friends, I need to inform Qmee is available only to these countries: United Kingdom, States, Canada and Australia. Terms and conditions are very clear about. I visited Qmee various time to see if they would have changed their geographic areas policy, but they didn't until today. I'd like to join,. but I can't, as I live in Latin America. I see lot of you are from African and Asian countries, so you can't access like I can't. We seriously risk to be banned if we sign up from our countries, breaking their rules. Hoping their policy would change in the future.
One thing I cannot understand is the discrimination or decision to not allow some particular countries to programs like these. I've come to the conclusion that they're scared of how much these guys would make as against their country men.
But they shouldn't blame them, majority are online so they don't turn to illegal or illegitimate means of getting money.

I've never used the site Qmee but by your review the site seems to be legit to earn a passive income online. But how long does it takes to reach the minimum payout?

I fact is that, do they have a good prospect for their members? Like earning and paying on time. Like most of the sites that I know are somehow not real. But I will be glad to earn from this as well.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back