Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever considered putting ads on your local tv stations? I have considered doing this myself, but I never pulled the trigger. I imagine it helps to advertise, even in small areas. Would you put ads for your site or business on local television? If so, have you ever done it?

Particularly for small companies, advertising on local TV stations can be a practical method of promotion. Even though local stations might have more reasonable rates, TV advertisements can help a company's image get noticed.

THis option of marketing and promotion is mainly for those who have a lot of money to advertise. TV ads are one of the most expensive advertising forms. YOu end up paying a lot of money just for 10 seconds ads.

This can be especially effective for local businesses or those with a niche market. Local TV stations typically offer various advertising packages that can fit different budgets and goals.

Putting the ad of your business on local tv, especially the one that enjoy many views. Big companies are using local and international tv to advertise their product and I think it's working for them. If it's not working, they won't be using it.

Nah. Even if my ideas were doing good, I think this would be a waste for me. I think for certain niches and businesses, it is worth it but just not something I would see major profit gains from personally. I would give a radio a go before this. Or even billboards.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back