What's new

Purchasing an established website

Buying an already created website is good most especially a website that has huge traffic. This will reduce the effort of building traffic for the website

I think i will prefer an already established website just to save my time since it's already made especially if it has lots of traffic already, all i have to do is make drastic improvements

Well it totally depends on the individual wanting to buy this established websites. If the site goes in line with your aims and goals, then go ahead. There are some persons that buy an already established sites but end up destroying everything

Buying an established website is save of time or money because time is money then buying established website will save a lot of time for website configuration and this is better than nothing.

Yes there are advantages of doing that like offering a good ranking at the end of the day but there are also disadvantages bit really it depends on the idea one had before setting out

Although I love starting from the scratch but it's not a bad idea if you should purchase an already established domain. This will save you stress, time and cost and will help you to make your profit at a quicker pace.

I think there is nothing wrong to purchase established website as far as you knowledge about it, I believe is very good idea for someone to do that.

Well, it's all about knowing where to look for your business customers. If your customers are looking your business up on Google, you will definitely need to have a business website.

To be honest it is good idea to buy established websites as it already have visitors and it also have earnings means you are ready to expand that website and you can improve that website. It reduce your work if you choose to start form scratch.

To make a decision you need some research, analytics history data, check for Google bans or penalties, check how high it gets in search rankings for different keywords.

It is very important to do due diligence before you can buy a website. The most important thing is traffic when it comes to making money with websites. You can ask the website seller to provide you with Google analytics to determine the traffic source of the website.

It could be something good but sometimes you are not familiar with the interface therefore you find hard to handle your cpanel means it needs few time to be something realized.

Established websites have traffic and revenue, in the case of forums, a lot of users and posts, in the case of blogs a lot of high-quality content. Therefore, it is easy to get started. However, you need to see analytics before you make a purchase decision because you cna be ticked.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back