What's new

Purchasing an established website

It depends on the purpose why you want to purchase an existing website. If you want the website to be already up and running with readers like an e-magazine or maybe a site that is similar to a blog then that is a good idea. However, take note that the contents are not yours. The only advantage you will get is that you have an established group of readers or customers in case the website is an e-commerce site.

Do you think purchasing an established website is a good idea?

Based on the domain age too, a website worth can be calculated and probably by making some changes, we might able to revive it. So, what do you all think? Is it a good idea to purchase such websites? I can't decide as the website owner is giving up on it, by putting up in a sale. Usually old members wouldn't want to go through a change of ownership too, most of the time.
It's good when you get an established website because you don't necessarily have to look for traffic. Traffic comes with a well established website and you can make money by posting or adverts.

Based on the domain age too, a website worth can be calculated and probably by making some changes, we might able to revive it. So, what do you all think? Is it a good idea to purchase such websites? I can't decide as the website owner is giving up on it, by putting up in a sale. Usually old members wouldn't want to go through a change of ownership too, most of the time.
Through this method, you save time and effort when it comes to the development and set-up of your web project. The website comes with a developed customer base so you can rest assured that the site will get traffic. The more successful the website, the faster it will become profitable and you can develop it further with your own ideas and concepts. In the end, buying a ready-made website is an investment that saves more than just time: it also smoothes out the site’s operation if the purchased website is well structured.

I have sold a couple of websites on flippa, I have sold starter website as well as established sites. I have been flipping sites for 3 years, yet I cannot exactly say what kind of site gets sold for what kind of price. My selling price depens on factors like revenue, site age, number of posts, etc.

In my own opinion, i think it would be best to have your own website as you can use your own domain and personalize all you want it might cost you up to five hundred dollars though and it would serve you well

It is a very good idea if one could purchase a website I mean a old one for that matter, because the traffic is already there,so is for you to rebrand the website by launching your own style of product you want then to know about. Although some might like your product idea while some may not like it. But it's a very good idea to buy an old website to run any good thing you have in mind to make known to the public in their.

Buying an already existing website because it already has an awareness and traffic good for business.noje can also enjoy the features associated with the website so creating these options and ports is not a problem. Its a perfect site that would just be rebranded.

A well-established website takes really great effort to establish. It takes a lot of time and effor. So, yes, it might be a great idea to purchase a well-established website that ranks well in search engines.

All things considered, on the off chance that you have fundamental abilities and aptitude (site creation, SEO, content turn of events, and so on), I prescribe you to fabricate your own site. Wht should you burn through $300-$400 for a site when you can begin with zero expense (gave you as of now have a space, facilitating and content composing abilities). In any case, in the event that you are thinking to biy set up webpage ensure the site has unique substance and thye traffic is genuine.

Purchasing an established website is fruitful or not depends on the website stat. For example, you need to consider the content quality and content quantity, traffic and revenue. You also need to check how the website is drawing traffic and revenue. If the website is drawing traffic from a search engine, buying an established website can be fruitful.

Yes it's a right idea to purchase a well established website then you will not require hard work to start that website so I suggest you to bhaiya working website if you want to buy I have and I have not paid the hosting fee so it is your down but it is very known and it is stablished website name is upedify.com

Iv heard of domain flipping and others even though i'v not done or partook in any of it but people do say there's profit like u said old members wouldn't want to go through a change of ownership too, but you have them already which is to your own advantages.

A well-established website takes really great effort to establish. It takes a lot of time and effor. So, yes, it might be a great idea to purchase a well-established website that ranks well in search engines.
Yes but it also increase our work loads to maintain that website as it needs time and money to run the website at same level as it used to have it and that way we might failed to do so.

Yes but it also increase our work loads to maintain that website as it needs time and money to run the website at same level as it used to have it and that way we might failed to do so.

Secondly, I really do not know why a wise person would ever want to sell his well-established website. It take A LOT of effort to maintain and create a well-established webiste. Just image all the online marketing you have to do in order to make your website rank well or at least gain some traffic and then suddenly sell it.

I will consider purchasing an established website only if it is already generating revenue and only when I see that I can recover my investment in less than a year. However, established websites are also very expensive

You might end up spending a lot of money in purchasing an established website if the website has organic traffic and revenue. When you are buying an establish website you need to verify the traffic and revenue.

Of course, purchasing an established website is actually a great idea because you will get to inherit a lot of traffic and Goodwill of that website which will give you enough opportunity to make revenue on that website.

I have checked flippa. On flippa you can buy new sites (recently created and not earning) and also established site (with traffic and revenue). The price depends on these factors.

Sometimes, already establishes website may not be in use again for some reasons like closure of the business etc and it might be good to buy these websites as it can be good for getting traffic.

I have checked flippa. On flippa you can buy new sites (recently created and not earning) and also established site (with traffic and revenue). The price depends on these factors.
I have sold established websites as well as new websites on flippa. Some people vcare about traffic an revenue while buying and for some people domain name and content are all that matters

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back