What's new

Get BizNotes Added to Your Account! Or Transfer Between PayPal And Crypto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello is this still works?
Do you mean that my offer to let you buy it through me? Yes, it "still works", as I am not going anywhere. And if you mean officially through the BizNotes purchase page, then yes, that still works too. That way is more automatic, over me having to confirm payment before I credit.

@Joshua Farrell can the marketplace open up for me to offer PayPal exchange for biznotes?

I simply want to create a thread for it, but I'm locked out not to create a topic for the PayPal exchange service.

@Joshua Farrell can the marketplace open up for me to offer PayPal exchange for biznotes?

I simply want to create a thread for it, but I'm locked out not to create a topic for the PayPal exchange service.
You can get that via the "Marketplace Upgrade", in the upgrades tab. Just the single payment for the 1 month length is the cheapest. $4 to get access to the function.

You can get that via the "Marketplace Upgrade", in the upgrades tab. Just the single payment for the 1 month length is the cheapest. $4 to get access to the function.
That's interesting, I'll be considering it.
@Joshua Farrell are you not offering PayPal to biznotes exchange any more?

Can I exchange $115 worth of PayPal for biznotes?
Sure. :) Here is a prefilled in link to my paypal, with 115 filled in for you.

$115 sent. You can confirm it, thank you.

Already confirmed. :) Added to your balance, and gave you a complimentary marketplace thread upgrade.

Already confirmed. :) Added to your balance, and gave you a complimentary marketplace thread upgrade.
Thanks alot Joshua, I am grateful for what you've done for me.

Update: Added a service item, and cleaned up thread. Added some additional info.

To include with the update, I have added additional fees attached to buying biznotes directly from me. This went from 2.8%, to 10%. If you don't send enough to cover the purchase amount, I will adjust the amount you will get.

I also added a PayPal to Crypto option. This has a 20% fee to cover the various conversion expenses from transferring the value to my paypal, and the exchange fees for purchasing the individual Crypto, and then sending it to your account. The fee is NON-NEGOTIABLE.

I love the crypto option, because it will come direct to my crypto wallet. I understand the fees attached to it due to PayPal charges. What if, I use your own PayPal account to request for payment from the merchants I work for, how much will you charge me to transfer to LTC or BCH if you have?

After the day we did exchange of PayPal to biznotes @Joshua Farrell, that was the last time I used my PayPal account. PayPal vehemently limited it for me without explaining what I breached. So, at this time, I don't want to open another one or buy from anyone because it might still get limited. It will be better to use your own PayPal email to request for payment, only if you'll grant it for me, thank you.

Hello @Joshua Farrell,
I have $200 worth of PayPal funds, I need LTC payment. Can you offer it at the moment?

We allow the use of BizNotes, to purchase or sell things in our Marketplace. This is an easy way to make sure that payment is made quickly and easily. This could be used for anything that we allow to be bought or sold here on Bizdustry! You can use BizNotes here that you earned from posting, given to you by other users, or bought from Bizdustry. This is given by default.

Here in this thread, you can purchase biznotes to use on this forum, or to have your PayPal Funds transferred to Crypto. As Always, everything will have a fee attached to it.

I am offering the chance to purchase Biznotes outside of the Purchase Page designated for it. I am also offering to transfer your PayPal Funds to a limited number of crypto currencies. Purchasing BizNotes has a 10% flat rate fee attached to it. Transferring from Paypal to a Crypto Currency, has a 20% fee attached to it, to cover fees from PayPal and fees from purchasing and sending you the Crypto. Both options have fees, so that I can gain a reasonable profit off of the process.

Purchase BizNotes

Do you want to purchase BizNotes in amounts that are not specified in the purchase page linked to above? Consider purchasing it directly through me then.

When purchasing it, send me a message regarding the purchase, or reply below. When you pay, I will send the BizNotes your way! BizNotes will only be sent, after I receive payment confirmation. Usually I will get pinged on my phone when that happens. All you have to do is pay for the amount (and the fee on top of it), and I will then send you the amount.

Fees attached: 10% of purchase amount
Added Fee Conversion Amounts
$11.00 USD per 10,000 BizNotes
$27.50 USD per 25,000 BizNotes
$55.00 USD per 50,000 BizNotes
$82.50 USD per 75,000 BizNotes
$110.00 USD per 100,000 BizNotes
$165.00 USD per 150,000 BizNotes
$220.00 USD per 200,000 BizNotes
$275.00 USD per 250,000 BizNotes

Payment Links - Custom Amount
Crypto or USD Coin: https://commerce.coinbase.com/checkout/5ba7e3ac-82ac-49c2-8656-a823b3d9b410
PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/JoshuaFarrell1/

Transfer from PayPal to Crypto

For those who are in a bind and cannot use their PayPal Balance to purchase Crypto, I am offering a transfer to crypto for any cash you have in your PayPal that you want to be converted to Crypto.

I offer by default, the following crypto to be added to your account, via paying me by paypal first:
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dai, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USD Coin, USD Tether

If you want to receive crypto in a different item than above, if it is available to be sent from Coinbase, I will send it to you.

Exchange Fee Attached: 20% of Total
Why Such a Large Fee?: This is due to conversion rates between PayPal, and the Purchase and Gas Fees involved in purchasing the crypto and then sending it to you.
Minimum Amount without Exchange Fee: $20 USD
Minimum Amount with 20% Exchange Fee Included: $24 USD

Added Fee Conversion Amounts:
Crypto Value Wanted ==> Amount Needing to Be Sent
20 USD ==> 24 USD
40 USD ==> 48 USD
60 USD ==> 72 USD
80 USD ==> 96 USD
100 USD ==> 120 USD
150 USD ==> 180 USD
200 USD ==> 240 USD
250 USD ==> 300 USD
500 USD ==> 600 USD
Hi @Joshua Farrell, I transfered my BizNotes to USD, can I send it to you for withdraw? If I can how should I do it?

Hi @Joshua Farrell, I transfered my BizNotes to USD, can I send it to you for withdraw? If I can how should I do it?
I do not offer that service in this thread. If you read it again, it is strictly a service from Paypal to crypto, or adding to your balance here.

Service updated. I will now transfer back and forth both ways for Crypto and PayPal.

I quoted the updated text to the section, below, for reference:

Transfer to or from PayPal and Crypto

This service is catered to those who cannot transfer between the two, as I have the ability to do so with my Coinbase account.

Decided to offer this service, as I had a couple of requests recently to do something like this. The one service I offered for it, had a percent fee attached to it, and for small amounts, that fee attached wasn't worth it for me, and the people expecting a certain amount from the exchange.

I will transfer any standard crypto options to or from PayPal (to and from the coin of your choice) for anyone who is in need of the service. This could be so that you can deposit it in your bank account, to do an exchange with someone, to make a purchase for something online, or anything else that you may need a direct conversion from one to the other.

I offer by default, the following crypto to be added to your account, via paying me by paypal first:
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dai, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USD Coin, USD Tether

For reference, Coinbase has been updating their exchange services, so double check with me to see if the particular exchange back-end is available for use to send or receive from. As of this moment, I am using regular Coinbase, not Coinbase Wallet. So remember that the Binance Chain is not available on Coinbase, unless the coin or token you want, is compatible with the exchange service website you are using, outside of the Binance Chain.

I charge upfront a $1.50 USD fee, per $25 USD wanted in conversion. This fee can be taken out of the amount being converted, or added on top of it. If you don't specify and sent the amount straight across, expect to get less than what you expect to get from the conversion process. The particular fee, will be based on what dollar amount wanted transferred, it falls into. You can get the info on it, below.

Minimum to Convert: $5 USD
Fee Breakdown
$5-25 Wanted: $1.50 Fee
$25.01-49.99 Wanted: $3.00 Fee
$50-74.99 Wanted: $4.50 Fee
$75-99.99 Wanted: $6.00 Fee
$100-124.99 Wanted: $7.50 Fee
Per $25.00 increments above 100: add 1.50 to the total fee being deducted.

Public Notice

I won't directly issue a board warning, but take note. Please keep @Joshua Farrell marketplace discussion, directly relating to marketplace engagement. Replying with "Ok" is very vague and doesn't help the original poster understand whether or not you are wanting to participate in an exchange. Any further irrelevant comments or replies will be removed and users might risk possible account restrictions subsequently. By all means, reply to any marketplace topic if you are generally interested in the service being provided and are looking to participate in an exchange, but replying just for the sake of it wastes time and adds no value to the marketplace topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back