What's new

publish0x review: SCAM or LEGIT?

When I said "all sorts of writing" I did not mean adults. I have websites where I run adsense, therefore, I do not write adults topic. Most of the advertisers do not accept website with adult content.
Thanks for tips, I will check the site and may join it.

In recent time I am hearing about a lot of sites where we can publish articles and earn money. However, the main problem is whether we can actually earn money from these sites

Earning on Most of these sites depend on user engagement on your articles whether in terms of likes and comments or tips. In order to earn you need to be very active

This is actually a good way to make some good amount of money online. I will need to look more into this and see ways on how to make money from the platform

I have never heard about this publishox platform before and don't even understand how they opertin spite of the explanation given here. I don't think I will like working in such platform that has such an operation difficulty to understand

Earning on Most of these sites depend on user engagement on your articles whether in terms of likes and comments or tips. In order to earn you need to be very active
Yes, one who doesn't have enough engagement can't earn rewards via Publish0x. I've registered long time on the site, I'm unable to go on with the site, cos the system to earn doesn't please me.

$5-10 per month is relatively small for a site that's not well established. I mean the site name is even suspicious and I'll think twice about registering on this site anyways.

I have heard about the sites and it seems legit. It's a two way earnings. The author would earn while the readers will also earn by reading articles. It's a good way to earn some bucks online.

For the past few months, I have been posting on Publish0x.
I'm struggling to reach 10 cents.
I suppose some subjects draw greater focus than others.
if you enjoy trading and exchanging cryptocurrency.
You would probably fare fairly well with these networks, in my opinion.
If your article receives enough tips, I'd think you can also make enough money to withdraw

I know some people are earning on this site but not everyone can earn, you can earn only from tips received on your articles and also by writing someone's articles, you need to be very active to earn

I don't like a platform that places my reward in the hands of others. That's why a platform like this wouid never work out for me. I love a site where I am told to write 1000 words to earn 10 cents for instance. I can decide to do it knowing that when I meet the condition, I would be paid.
I know some people are earning on this site but not everyone can earn, you can earn only from tips received on your articles and also by writing someone's articles, you need to be very active to earn

Actually, in order to make money you should always be depended on other people and sites. Even when you earn per article or per post, the moment these sites stop paying, you will lose income source.

The platform is more like a cryptocurrency writing focused. The people that stand a higher chance of earning there are those that have good knowledge of cryptocurrency.

Even though you are allowed to submit all sorts of writing, the platform rewards the users who publish in the crypto niche. If you can build loyal readers, you might be able to earn a good amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back