What's new

Public Limited Vs. Private Limited:

The level of success of a business determines if it would graduate from being a private to a public limited company. Not every business can start out huge.

Actually, a private limited company can also match a public limited company if they have billionaire investors. Some of the most successful companies today are privately owned companies.

Wanted to go for the private limited company but then I saw the comments options for public limited company and the reasoning wasn't bad, so I'm thinking I could learn more and decide what's best

I would prefer the public liability company because I would have access to lots of money for business expansion. The public liability company is a conglomerate and would be open to the public . Their is a high chances of making huge profits in such establishments to when compared with the private company.

When it comes to undelayed development and replica progress, I think the best business type to establish is the public limited company because it will grow in no distant time due to the contributions of the hundreds of shareholders

I think both public limited business and private or how their advantages and disadvantages but personally I would go for private because I will definitely be in charge of it and take the decisions myself.

The objectives for now will be private limited but for the aims and goal, I'll switch and spark things up to public limited business.

According to my own point of view between public limited company and private limited company I would like to establish on a private limited company this is because I do not want too many share owners in my company and also I want my word a policy to stand
when running an esterblisment the growth and expansion in size and profitability is what every business owner would like to see.But after sometime of running the outfit solely,and a need arise for expansion,you have to allow other investors to come in.

As for I will like to open a private business where I can be able to manage very well, and also to make good money from the business.

I would prefer a public limited company. Since it has no limit to the number of shareholders it can have, it would be very easy to raise funds for the business. The risk will be borne be so many people so as the losses. The efforts to grow the business will be from many people unlike the private limited company.

Public limited company might be controlled by the government and private one might only be controlled by private individual and over here even private individual company may not be 100% reliable .I'll go for the government own.

I will like to own a public limited company, have many subsidiaries too.

This is because as a public limited company, you leverage is vast, raising money for another project will not be very difficult.

Also the risk is shared with so many people and eventually, profit too.

I think I prefer a public limited company because from the look of things it will be much more easier to manage and also it's future projections can be effectively predicted.

Public limited company should be one of the best but private limited company that is run by an individual may not actually be trusted especially in our location here.i believe the private one might even be the most profitable but not 100% trusted.

Well as a businessman that I am I will really want to go public simply because I will want a situation where I can sell a lot of share to the public and still keep my company, something like KFC.

I will like a public limited so that I will have a lot of shareholders, like in a football club like Arsenal or Manchester United it's not one person that owns the clubs they have shareholders

Baby steps are very important in business you can start as a private company and as the business grows,you can go public although it will take it's toll on you but it is for the greater good

Would love the private limited company over the public limited company. With less people decision making would be easier and simpler and it's far less difficult to control

My type of business I would have love to establish is a private limited type of company. I have always been someone that likes to make my own thing very personal when it comes to my businesses

A Public Limited Company is a company that has hundreds of shareholders. A Private Limited Company is a company that has a handful of shareholders. Investing n a Public Limited Company is open to the general public, anyone can buy shares, and sell when ever he wants. In a Private Limited Company, only the people in the close circle can invest, possibly the relatives and friends. The Public Limited Companies are the companies that have huge capital, think about the figures in millions. The Private Limited Companies have a comparatively small capital, something like $200-$300 K.

If you want to establish a Private Limited Company, you can easily do so by getting joining hands with a couple of like-minded people, raising capital from the people interested in business, and registering the company with the company registration office. The process of establishing a Public Limited Company is almost similar but you need a lot of investment. These companies have to work for a couple of years before they can open publically for investment.
I would love to establish a private limited company with just a handful of shareholders.
Investment in the private company is usually not as huge as that of public company, these investment can be made my acquaintances, friends and family.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back