What's new

Public Limited Vs. Private Limited:

It depends on the type of business I want to go into, I personally like public companies or business because it is easy to scale up and it makes more money in business

The kind of esterblishment I would like to set up is a private limited company,this is because one can actually get persons with similar values and ideals come together and making funds available for a business prospect.

A major key difference this two kind of business is public limited company is a company listed on a recognized stock exchange and stocks are publicly traded. On the other hand, a private limited company is not listed on the stock exchange or they are not traded. It is held privately by its members only. So according to me public company had better growth opportunity compare to private one because there capital depend company's private member only.

If you want to have access to your enterprise and use your talent to the best of your knowledge , then you absolutely need your own private limited enterprises which you can have control over,
That's the absolute truth. You will have control over your finances and no one will be able to stop you from doing do so. Owning your own company will allow you put to test different strategies.

If I have the required money, private business organisation will likely be the best option for me because you have the Monopoly and you are the one in control of everything . But no so In the public limited company.

That's the absolute truth. You will have control over your finances and no one will be able to stop you from doing do so. Owning your own company will allow you put to test different strategies.
If you have your own personal company or you are an enterpreneur , you have the opportunity of using different strategies to your work , if one strategy is not working ,then you can try another,

If you have your own personal company or you are an enterpreneur , you have the opportunity of using different strategies to your work , if one strategy is not working ,then you can try another,
You will have all the opportunities to test different trading strategies. Owning your business is very important and very useful too. You could explore different areas of the business.

A private limited liability company would be the best bet for me as I am someone who likes working with a small group of people and dis like working with a large team .

Both private and public companies are associated with alot of advantage and disadvantages but I will prefer to go into private limited company even though sometimes it depends on your financial strength and willingness to bear the risk alone.

I have read through the thread and I have seeing that the both type of businesses usually have their own disadvantages and advantages. I think that regardless I am going to prepare and prefer to go for a private limited company because I believe that my chance is there are much more.

Private business organisation is the best for me , I don't really like the public one because with the private one you can manage and have everything arranged yourself as the owner of the organisation.

I always prefer a private business because it is not easy getting involved in business with other people especially if they're not reliable at all . Life is not funny.

Between the public limited companies and private limited companies I prefer the private limited companies because we will be the one in charge of our own company and businesses.

I think that if I am going to open my business in the future it is going to be slightly inclined it was a private limited company. It is not going to be having a lot of benefits but then it is going to be maximizing profit and that is what I am after.

I think such decisions, depends on the strength or financial status of the business but I personally will prefer to run a private company where I will be in general control of everything that goes on in the company without seeking concern of others.

A public limited company is a very good option, because it gives room for people all over to invest and make decisions as regards to how the business or company will be piloted within a period of time.

The public and the private limited companies are both good and have there specific purposes . Mostly, the public companies are often established by the government.

Both private and public limited companies are good companies but i really prefer starting a private limited companies because you have the ability of controlling and shaping your business your own way

If I'm going to create a business with this I think I am going to bend towards the public limited company. This is because I believe that I have a better chance of making profit as well as meeting a lot of businesses.

Between the public limited and the private limited, I actually prefer the public limited in long term ruin over the private limited because most of the public limited last longer than the private limited.
Working or doing business between a public limited companies or private limited companies, I will prefer a public limited companies because there are well recognize .

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back