What's new

Public Limited Vs. Private Limited:

I prefer having a public limited company. This will ensure that erhn I grow old or even after my death, the business will still be running without any hindrance because the business will give chance to the public to buy shares as well.

I will like to operate a public limited Since it can sell its shares to the public and anyone is able to invest their money, the capital that can be raised is typically much larger than a private limited company.

I will, rather choose to operate with the public limited company. this is because it membership and the number of shareholders are not as limited as that of the private limited company and to some extent it open up an opportunity for a large number of people.

Well a public business actually gives you link to other businesses and you can choose to invest in any,it opens more doors to opportunities all around you

I will like to invest in public limited company. I have worked with a particular company which is public limited company in 2019, they deal with haulage and logistics businesses. Our monthly turn over are always in millions of naira.

I prefer a public limited company. You can earn more profits from it and you can sell shares to members of the public as well.

Well, both the two form of business are very important and also much profitable, depending on how you play the game. But to most instance I will prefer the public limited company rather than the private because it widely open up to the public of which the form of risk taking will be less compared to the private.

A Public Limited Company is a company that has hundreds of shareholders. A Private Limited Company is a company that has a handful of shareholders. Investing n a Public Limited Company is open to the general public, anyone can buy shares, and sell when ever he wants. In a Private Limited Company, only the people in the close circle can invest, possibly the relatives and friends. The Public Limited Companies are the companies that have huge capital, think about the figures in millions. The Private Limited Companies have a comparatively small capital, something like $200-$300 K.

If you want to establish a Private Limited Company, you can easily do so by getting joining hands with a couple of like-minded people, raising capital from the people interested in business, and registering the company with the company registration office. The process of establishing a Public Limited Company is almost similar but you need a lot of investment. These companies have to work for a couple of years before they can open publically for investment.
I want to set up a private limited company.
I think the capital required for this is not as huge as that required for the public limited company.
I can only get my private limited company registered.

I want to set up a private limited company.
I think the capital required for this is not as huge as that required for the public limited company.
I can only get my private limited company registered.
I want to set up a private limited company. The capital to start up the business is small and would not take a long time for planning and putting things together. It is easy to manage and results are easily achieved.

The term "public limited" means that a company has stocks and the shares could be held by anyone in the general public. It is a kind of a company that is based on a huge scale and it is a part of the stock exchange. investing in such kind of companies could be profitable if the market is good.

The term "public limited" means that a company has stocks and the shares could be held by anyone in the general public. It is a kind of a company that is based on a huge scale and it is a part of the stock exchange. investing in such kind of companies could be profitable if the market is good.
Private company may also offer the same but I don't really know their relationship.. most people will rather prefer to deal with public company because they believe it will be more transparent than the private own.

Private company may also offer the same but I don't really know their relationship.. most people will rather prefer to deal with public company because they believe it will be more transparent than the private own.

Yes, however, I do not think that Public limited companies are always transparent because each and every company has its secrets and they do not like to unveil their secrets. Even many small shareholders are unaware of companies' secrets.

Yes, however, I do not think that Public limited companies are always transparent because each and every company has its secrets and they do not like to unveil their secrets. Even many small shareholders are unaware of companies' secrets.
Most of those secret are not really a point to consider because it won't have any impact on the business.. as long as they are legit there is no secret that will be a considering factors to a lot of people.. or what do you think.

Seriously I don't really know which one I will go for but I will go for the one that will bring lots of profits, if I can earn good profits by investing on private limited that's fine.

Both the two forms of business investment, has it advantages and disadvantages depending on how it operates and the location to which the business is carried out. some may love the private, and some may choose the public depending on what they have undergo as a result of it operation.

I will like to open a business or company as public Limited. Because it has wide and vast leverage.
It offers its share to the access of general public.
It needs two directors but private required only 1.
It has more shareholders than private i guess.
It is actually the money that is involved in starting a public limited liability company that makes a lot of people tend to run into private limited liability company because it is what they can actually be able to finance on their own.

I will prefer a public limited company. Public companies provides opportunities for as many as want to invest to come around. I do not think there are limits to public limited companies just as the name implies. But there are limited and selected people to participate in the private limited company.

Most of those secret are not really a point to consider because it won't have any impact on the business.. as long as they are legit there is no secret that will be a considering factors to a lot of people.. or what do you think.

I have always wondered how come big restaurants like McDonald's, KFC, Burger King, etc have maintained their recipe secret for a long time despite having so many branches and franchises in the world. No restaurant could match their quality of food.

I prefer to invest in private limited liability company , because of the service they provide and also there would be necessary compensation incase the business didn't go well ,compared to the public company

Well, one can grow from the level of turning a private limited company into a public one. So if you don't have the means enough to establish a public limited company, you can start from where you are.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back