What's new

Public Limited Vs. Private Limited:

I prefer to own a private company because at least with this one you are able to adjust to certain work schedule and which will make things very easier for you and you can have time to participate in other activities, private one is actually the best for me.

I do no have knowledge, resources and experience to establish any kind of business. But I think if I have money I would buy shares from public limited companies.

I believe a Public Limited company would last longer than a Private Limited Company because in the former, the CEO and HODs have to account to the shareholders every expenses and revenue generated. But for a Private Limited Company, death of the owner may result in down all of the business.

For me I would open a small-scale business, one that has private or less stockholders but then I will have investments in public businesses. This is because I like the idea of having control over my property and not having to rely on the decisions on of a whole lot of people.

Private business will be much more suitable for me as a private individual ,I do not really like a public business because I do not want trouble with a lot of people.especially scammers.

I really don't think it's easy for an individual to open a public limited liability company. However, my own intention right now is just to open a private limited liability company

I will certainly choose a community restricted business. Community business offers chances for as lots of as wish to spend to find about. I don't believe certainly there certainly are actually frontiers to community restricted business equally as the label suggests. However certainly there certainly are actually restricted as well as chosen individuals to take part in the personal restricted business.

I will always to prefer to establish my own private company. This is because I do not like partnership business or any kind of company that I do not own in relation to conducting business.

Though plans could change later in the future but right now I don't think I want to deal with shareholders right now. But let's watch and see how it goes.

Though plans could change later in the future but right now I don't think I want to deal with shareholders right now. But let's watch and see how it goes.

I am sure that the private Limited Companies are the ones that do not provide shares to the general public, am I right? However, private limited companies can be formed through partnerships between investors.

A Public Limited Company is a company that has hundreds of shareholders. A Private Limited Company is a company that has a handful of shareholders. Investing n a Public Limited Company is open to the general public, anyone can buy shares, and sell when ever he wants. In a Private Limited Company, only the people in the close circle can invest, possibly the relatives and friends. The Public Limited Companies are the companies that have huge capital, think about the figures in millions. The Private Limited Companies have a comparatively small capital, something like $200-$300 K.

If you want to establish a Private Limited Company, you can easily do so by getting joining hands with a couple of like-minded people, raising capital from the people interested in business, and registering the company with the company registration office. The process of establishing a Public Limited Company is almost similar but you need a lot of investment. These companies have to work for a couple of years before they can open publically for investment.

I will like to open a business or company as public Limited. Because it has wide and vast leverage.
It offers its share to the access of general public.
It needs two directors but private required only 1.
It has more shareholders than private i guess.
I am just kind of person that lost a private way to run my business I wouldn't want board of directors to be deciding the fate of my business so I'll prefer the private limited company over the public limited liability company.

I generally prefer to create a private limited company because it is one that we have just a few circle of users that make the decisions.

The both are good and serves their purposes, but all honesty, l would prefer to own a public limited company because the advantages are numerous. However, the main aim is making the business to run successfully, as every other thing is secondary, in my point of view.

Considering my present status financially, I will say I am planning to establish a private limited company, a mini one, maybe later I can start on a large scale then maybe then I can consider starting a public limited company

I am definitely going to want to create a private limited company because I believe that in doing so it is going to generate the best decisions for the running of the business.

Even if the private one is profitable but we should consider it as a risk because most of them are not trusted,public one is the most trusted but it is not profitable like the private one.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back