What's new

Public Limited Vs. Private Limited:

Private business organisation is the best for me , I don't really like the public one because with the private one you can manage and have everything arranged yourself as the owner of the organisation.
It depends on the type of the business you are going into , some private limited companies are far more better than public limited company because they are huge and always influential

I think I am going to prefer to keep my business in a private limited company because there is a guarantee that I am going to be making more profit than if I am going to be putting it in public.

It depends on the type of the business you are going into , some private limited companies are far more better than public limited company because they are huge and always influential
So what of the risks of partnering and investing in private limited company ? because some of them are not trusted and in most cases , your investment may even be at Risks.

I am not totally in support of private limited organisation and companies , I just said some of them are good for investment , I know that most of them are risky and can even scam you because all they are after is your money for survival .
So what of the risks of partnering and investing in private limited company ? because some of them are not trusted and in most cases , your investment may even be at Risks.

I have always preferred businesses that are privately owned because they are mostly profit-oriented and they can be able to bring you money if you invest in it.

If you are somebody who is looking forward to making profit then you are going to be more inclined into investing in a private company because that is exactly why they were set up.

I am not totally in support of private limited organisation and companies , I just said some of them are good for investment , I know that most of them are risky and can even scam you because all they are after is your money for survival .
Private limited company is mainly for people that have enough money to spend and Risks to establish it . Public limited company is simple and that is what most people are always interested here.

Both the private and the public limited company are very profitable but I personally I will love to invest in private limited company because I will be the sole owner and the management of the company both financially and logically.

Over here , so many people will always like to establish a private limited company if they have the money. That is what I will do personally because you will be the one in charge of every business activities. You are likely to enjoy private limited company more the the public , even though the stress might be too much.

I will prefer going into private limited business because It may actually be much more profitable. When you have few number of stakeholders or shareholders in the business your chances of making a lot of profit will go very high.

Public limited business is also good but in terms of profit I would prefer private.

Public limited company involved large numbers of people that comes together for the purpose of income generation while private is for you alone and all income profit and risk will be managed by you. I will prefer private because I want to be alone.

I prefer a private limited liability company cause the cost of setting it up is quite easy and capital formation is low as well.
For me I will like to open a limited public company instead of private company but I did say that the two business is bad both private and public are good, you should go the one that is good for you.

A major key difference this two kind of business is public limited company is a company listed on a recognized stock exchange and stocks are publicly traded. On the other hand, a private limited company is not listed on the stock exchange or they are not traded. It is held privately by its members only. So according to me public company had better growth opportunity compare to private one because there capital depend company's private member only.
But if one want to look at it from the parspective of having a stake in a private limited company and then the stakeholders have all the required funds to be able to carry out prospective business interest for the company,that then is a plus for Ltd.

For me I will like to open a limited public company instead of private company but I did say that the two business is bad both private and public are good, you should go the one that is good for you.
Though both organisation are good depending on the type of business youbare aiming to start or join , I prefer the private limited company because its suites my style .

Though both organisation are good depending on the type of business youbare aiming to start or join , I prefer the private limited company because its suites my style .
Yes we all know that both of organization are really good can actually depends on the kind of business you want to go into, private company you can actually manage it as well because I really like it.

This is largely dependent on the nature of the company and the goals one has for the future of the company.
For me I would prefer the private limited version because of my unique goals.

A public limited company could be a great one for you if you plan to buy shares. Nowadays many private limited companies also offer dividends to their company share holders.

This is largely dependent on the nature of the company and the goals one has for the future of the company.
For me I would prefer the private limited version because of my unique goals.
Just do anything that works out for you as long as you can earn a considerable amount of money from it, all that matters is doing the right thing and earning money with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back