What's new

PUBG or Fortnite?

Players' Unknown Battlegrounds or Fortnite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keranov

Players' Unknown Battlegrounds and Fortnite are two of the most discussed game nowadays. Do you play any or both of them? Which one do you prefer - PUBG or Fortnite? Is there something in the games which can be improved?

Personally, I always have preferred PUBG because of it's realism. I don't think that cartoon graphics and the building element in Fortnite are a good choice for the battle royale genre. I'm not saying that the game is bad, it's just my opinion why I don't like it.

I played fornite for the first time today and it's pretty tough to play in my opinion, I'm not quick enough on the controls to be good at it yet. It annoyed me I seemed to have to figure out everything myself as I saw no tutorial, Imsppose I'll get used to it after awhile though.

I've never heard of players unknown battlegrounds so I can't really comment on that paticular game.

It has to be Fortnite Battle Royale for me. The biggest factor that led me to this choice is the fact that the game is free. The game works well and there aren't any huge bugs in the game (which PUBG is well known for). It's also much more fun and relaxing to play.

I have never played Fornite, but played PubG. The only reason I play when I am free, but most of the people here spend their valuable time to play this PubG in hotels or in parks using their androids.

I have never played Fornite, but played PubG. The only reason I play when I am free, but most of the people here spend their valuable time to play this PubG in hotels or in parks using their androids.
Same, never played fortnite but played pubg mobile, though I stopped doing it a while ago since the game was taking time that I needed to invest in other places, so I stopped.

I have never played Fortnite because have a bad graphic (for me, is for kids) , but i play pubg (pubg original, pubg lite, pubg mobile) and I'm very excited about the game. I played for many hours, so I can say that I prefer pubg.

Definitely Pubg and that's for multiple reasons. It has a much better graphic and the game is just more realistic and fun in comparison with fortnite which seems like a game for children

Definitely Pubg and that's for multiple reasons. It has a much better graphic and the game is just more realistic and fun in comparison with fortnite which seems like a game for children
Let s not forget that we all are children, we never lost this role, we will be forever children of the stars, of the universe, we are the universe looking back at itself growing, and we are playing :D

Let s not forget that we all are children, we never lost this role, we will be forever children of the stars, of the universe, we are the universe looking back at itself growing, and we are playing :D
Interesting analysis, lol. There's always something bigger than us in this universe, doesn't matter how big we grow or how old we get so yeah somehow we are still children but in a different way

Interesting analysis, lol. There's always something bigger than us in this universe, doesn't matter how big we grow or how old we get so yeah somehow we are still children but in a different way
I remember a few weeks ago when I was studying the mayan astrology kins and I was reading something and I started imagining the energy body that is withing the physical body, at a layer distance from where we actually dream the reality to life, it was an amazing feeling to feel my deepness.

I don't like both because of the low quality of the graphic it looks like a kids game i prefer Free Fire
it looks more real however there is a lot of peoples like PUBG it's more famous and i don't know why

I don't like both because of the low quality of the graphic it looks like a kids game i prefer Free Fire
it looks more real however there is a lot of peoples like PUBG it's more famous and i don't know why
I think Pubg has much better graphics than free fire. I have to agree that free fire has some different features but i still think Pubg is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back