PTP forum paying in Doge?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I don't know why there are not many or any forums that are paying in Doge. They either choose BTC or BCH or LTC but you won't see any forum paying Doge or any other Crypto currency.

Do you know the reason?

The first reason for this I do not know but I am also interested in Dogecoin as I do not have any kind of transaction with Litecoin but another gender of currency like ADA and Cardano and Doge and XLM. Maybe they pay you in Litecoin and then you have to do the swap yourself on Exodus or an external exchanger below Exodus limit like Exchanging CC.

I have not even seen a paid to post forum that pays ethereum. I have seen some that pay with Bitcoin.
I think you are talking about RIF because even now he disables crypto payments and pays PayPal and Gift Cards.

I hope all forums have crypto payment options and we can choose any crypto from the popular ones so we don't need to swap from one to another

I don't know why there are not many or any forums that are paying in Doge. They either choose BTC or BCH or LTC but you won't see any forum paying Doge or any other Crypto currency.

Do you know the reason?

I think that Litecoin is the most preferred option by many forum owners. I have never heard about a website using dogecoin to pay.

Ok Lets assume Litecoin is most preferred but Beer money forum is not paying in Litecoin and just paying BCH

Well, Bizdustry is no longer a paid to post forum but the staff can receive payment in doge. I hear that former admin of FIR is planning a paid to post forum and he intends to pay via dogecoin.

Well, Bizdustry is no longer a paid to post forum but the staff can receive payment in doge. I hear that former admin of FIR is planning a paid to post forum and he intends to pay via dogecoin.
you mean Devin? I hope the project goes ahead, I would like to participate in that forum, on the other hand Bizdustry continues to pay in Dogecoin as you say well and both Staff and valuable contributors can withdraw in Dogecoin, the list of valuable contributors continues to grow.

you mean Devin? I hope the project goes ahead, I would like to participate in that forum, on the other hand Bizdustry continues to pay in Dogecoin as you say well and both Staff and valuable contributors can withdraw in Dogecoin, the list of valuable contributors continues to grow.
Yeah, Devin has said that doge will be one of the payment options on his new forum. I have worked on Devin's multiple forums, so I would like to join this forum as well, but I do not think I will be able to commit my time.

Do you know the reason?

There are a couple of forums that are beginning to let members put in withdrawals for Doge payment and although they are not yet many, it is still possible to have one or two that you can get this payment options. Could I say that the reason not many of them are using it is a result of those behind Doge not doing enough promotion?

Yeah, Devin has said that doge will be one of the payment options on his new forum. I have worked on Devin's multiple forums, so I would like to join this forum as well, but I do not think I will be able to commit my time.
Yes, I already spoke with Devin too, offering him my help if he needed it too, I will join the forum, but like you I have limited time now and most of my efforts are dedicated to bizdustry in terms of working on ptp forums

Yes, I already spoke with Devin too, offering him my help if he needed it too, I will join the forum, but like you I have limited time now and most of my efforts are dedicated to bizdustry in terms of working on ptp forums
Devin said (in a private conversation), Heatman will be his moderator. I have also offered myself for the position, however, it is not a paid position.
back to the topic!
Do you have access to any sites, mostly paid to post sites, that pay via doge?

Devin said (in a private conversation), Heatman will be his moderator. I have also offered myself for the position, however, it is not a paid position.
back to the topic!
Do you have access to any sites, mostly paid to post sites, that pay via doge?
I understand, well first we must see how the forum evolves and what it needs, on the other hand, I only know Bizdustry that pays in doge, I think there is another new forum called iforumtalk that also pays in doge but I'm not totally sure about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back