Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayron

Apr 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
PS4 OR XBOX ONE???

The PlayStation 4 costs $399. It launched on November 15 in the US, followed by November 29 in Europe and Australia, December for much of Asia, and February 22 for Japan.

The Xbox One is priced at $499. It will launch on November 22 in most countries worldwide.

The Xbox will run you $100 more up front, and likely even more over time. You'll need an Xbox Live Gold subscription, listed at $60/year, to use most online extras, from Netflix to gameplay video sharing. Sony's equivalent subscription service, PlayStation Plus, is required only for multiplayer gaming and online saves. It's also cheaper at $50/year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally , i preffer PS series , not XBOX series...

I think is more good at movement & graphics.

I want to try PS5 soon.

I never owned a PS but I know it is great, I owned for several years an Xbox360 until I gifted my father with it.
I assume I will go with the one which has the best specifications, is it PS4?

I never bought a play station in my life but I have two PS4 and 1 XBOX, I won them from the Fantasy online competitions.

for me, I like the PS better because from when I was a child, I was playing it with my friends outside.

PS4 or PS3 I will choose any of them over Xbox, I see PlayStation as the best video game ever. I have Xbox and I also have Playstation4 but PS4 remain the best

I prefer PlayStation than XBox I love PlayStation so much and I've been used to it I don't think I can even change it or any other game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back