What's new

Properties you prefer to buy

I would refrain from buying property. I know I sound crazy; however, the main thing is that there is a lot of fraud involved in property business in my country and I am really reluctant to purchase any kind of property. I would rather invest in cryptocurrencies or some other kind of profitable business. I may consider buying property if fraud is not involved at all.

When involving properties I am fixed to earning from it rather than long investment,so I will consider owning an apartment an giving it out for rent at a stipulated price, also running a vocational centre.
Therefore I will not be able to make it to the best y different websites for security purposes of the best way possible that I haven't I heard cryptocurrency is very important because it was a great day at school and earn money for the best for the post

When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

But, what are your preferred property purchases?
As for me when it comes to property I intend to buy when am fully loaded with cash,I would like to buy something not too flashy but classic tho with a pool inside the property as well.

The type of property I like to buy as an investment of mine are lands and commercial buildings. Because they are easy to make money on

The type of property I like to buy as an investment of mine are lands and commercial buildings. Because they are easy to make money on

I am alsways reluctant to buy property or invest in real estate business. However, if I ever get a chance I would buy property that is located at a well-populated area with high commercial activity, as such kind of property has a really high chances of getting valuable in the future.

As people become more aware of the real estate market and show interest in both residential and commercial real estate investments, both residential and commercial real estate investments are becoming increasingly common in Pakistan.

Whether you prefer a modernized urban loft or a sprawling suburban home with a white picket. Buying older homes and brand new ones each.

If I had the money to invest in the real estate market I would buy a few plots of lands and leave it for a few years so that the value can rise, or I could lease it for a few years.

I prefer to buy land and keep it for a longer time and sell it when the value of the land has increased
Although most times land owner do facd the temptation of selling their land very fast ,but it would be good to hold and not sell the land for long term gain

What i really like to invest in when it comes to structure is a building that does not really have much defects,so that there will be minimal work to be done,then one lease it out for a period and after some time you can decide to sell.

When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

I would go for land first. If l have the land l can decide to now build a building for renting purposes or l just keep my land for sometime and when it appreciates in value l sell it for some profit.

I prefer buying landed property because it gives money when you keep it for so long, buying a landed property is a good business for lasting investment you can buy it in a low price and resell it when the land has great value and make more profit from it.
You are absolutely right @joy101 , the purchase of a property over time is revalued, and as time passes you can rent the property and go getting monthly profits. When you decide to sell you have already earned money apart from the sale.

If I'm in to real estate I will like to always look for lands and acquire as much as possible but if I'm to go for housing property at all, I'll prefer to go for a fully completed one because I can start making revenue from it immediately.

My dream of real estate is an apartment or duplex house that we can rent out. However, we are quite intimidated with the reports and stories that we learn of tenants that cannot pay rent due to the pandemic. The government has issued a temporary restraining order on evicting non-paying tenants. One friend who owns a house for rent have not received rent payments for 7 months and the tenant is still there. He is losing a lot of money.

Land have always been on my mind for long time. Get some affordable piece land, fence it to avoid any encroachment, then preserve for the future.
Yes , you are quite right, instead of buying houses why not start buying lands and resell later because land always appreciates no matter what, so i prefer buying lands to houses.

Yes , you are quite right, instead of buying houses why not start buying lands and resell later because land always appreciates no matter what, so i prefer buying lands to houses.
Land is affordable to real estate building. You can get some cheaper lands in the semi urban settlement and leave for years it will appreciate.

The properties I love to buy is landed properties like estates and houses. Land Also inclusive. It generates a lot if profit and makes you open to expand your horizons

I would absolutely go for landed properties, why I would buy landed property is because there's little or no loss in it and also over time it appreciates this means I can get more income.

I think that i personally prefer to buy land rather than a property. It generally works out much cheaper to buy land and build on it. also you can put up multiple condos on a single piece of land, but if you buy a property as is, you do not have this luxury,.

Land is affordable to real estate building. You can get some cheaper lands in the semi urban settlement and leave for years it will appreciate.
I really wish to be buying lands àt affordable price in an semi urban settlement and wait for the land to appreciate begore selling it for a better and huge amount

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back